Morata-Juventus, a “95%” deal with Barcelona
Done deal: Alvaro Morata will leave the Juventus and will officially become a player of the Barcelona already this week according to the Spanish newspaper “AS” which cites “sources very close to the negotiation”. The deal would be “95% closed” and the remaining 5% is linked to details that will be finalized in the next few hours. Total agreement with the Juve who only has the attacker’s card on loan, but also the Boat, according to AS, has already reached an agreement with theAtletico Madrid to exercise, at the end of the season, the purchase option in a deal that will materialize also thanks to the credit of 40 million euros that the Catalan club boasts from the colchoneros for the return of Antoine Griezmann at the court of Simeone. Xavi he plans to have MORATA already available for the challenge with the real Madrid that on January 12 will give away the Spanish Super Cup.
Juventus, Icardi near and Cavani far away
There Juventus meanwhile it is accelerating for Mauro Icardi: the first contacts have been made: the bianconeri want the former Inter striker on loan and then make an important investment in the summer (Vlahovic is the hottest name), while PSG is asking for a definitive solution. This season Maurito made 20 appearances between Ligue 1 and Cups, scoring 5 goals.
Farther Cavani. The technician of the Manchester United Ralf Rangnick has armored the Matador (who also like Barcelona) at least until June: “We talked to Cavani, he knows that I will certainly not let him go – the words of the Red Devils coach on the eve of the game with Wolverhampton – He is a player important, we are still involved in three competitions and therefore we will need him “.
#MorataBarcelona #Icardi #immediately #Juventus