During Nintendo Direct dedicated to Animal Crossing: New Horizons just aired, Nintendo announced the details of the latest, massive free title update for Nintendo Switch which will bring it to version 2.0, announcing in addition a paid expansion that is very reminiscent of a title released on Nintendo 3DS some time ago. It is about Animal Crossing: Happy Home Paradise, which will be available at a price of € 24.99 starting from next November 5th.
A new series of amiibo cards dedicated to Animal Crossing, the fifth. Find out more details below.
ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS EXPANDS WITH A FREE UPDATE AND PAID DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT, AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 5
New free content like a coffee shop, cooking recipes and richer customization options will complement the paid Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC15 October 2021 – A new Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct aired today presented a wide range of new features and options that will enrich the lives of players on the island. Some of these new features for Animal Crossing: New Horizons for family consoles Nintendo Switch will be made available with a free update coming November 5 *. New features available for free include characters from the series Animal Crossing, like the staid Bartolo, who will open a cafeteria on the second floor of the museum, and Remo, who will transport the players to other islands on his boat, cheering them with seafaring songs; new shops in the square on the island of Fiorilio, including Vanda’s shop; the possibility of growing and cooking new varieties of vegetables and vegetables; and many other features and customization options.
In addition to the free update, the presentation showed the first images of Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise**. In this paid downloadable content, players will join the Casimira Vacanze team, moving to an enchanting archipelago where they will be able to furnish holiday homes, design structures such as a school and a restaurant and discover new techniques and customization options. Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise will be available from November 5, at a price of € 24.99.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise it will also be included, at no additional cost, in Nintendo Switch Online + Add-on package, the new Nintendo Switch Online membership that in addition to the basic services of Nintendo Switch Online also offers additional benefits, such as access to a catalog of classics for Nintendo 64 and SEGA Mega Drive. Members can download for free Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise and use it throughout the validity period of their membership. Individual memberships will be available at a price of € 39.99 for 12 months, while family memberships will be priced at € 69.99 for 12 months.
L’Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct complete is available on theNintendo Italy YouTube channel.
The free update will bring new characters, locations and activities to players’ island. Here are some of the news that will be available from November 5th:
- Bartolo will open La Piccionaia: after you have done a small favor to Blatero, the director, the calm Bartolo will open his café, La Piccionaia, in a corner of the museum. It will be frequented by the inhabitants of the island, and using the phone inside it you can invite your favorite characters with compatible amiibo cards. You can even invite your *** friends to your island to enjoy a nice cup of coffee with them at the Piccionaia.
- Take a boat tour with Remo: Remo loves loitering around the pier and will take you to remote islands aboard his boat. His seafaring songs are part of the fun! You may find yourself on islands rich in unknown flora or where the season and time are completely different. What mysteries await you?
- Unearth gyroids: until now it was possible to unearth the fossils. Now, you can also find gyroids, each of which makes different sounds. You can also customize their appearance to suit your home decor.
- Shop at the open-air market on the island of Fiorilio: there are big changes taking place on Fiorilio’s island! With the help of his friend Bigodina, Fiorilio wants to bring an outdoor market to his island. Donate stars to help him! Old acquaintances such as Volpolo, Sahara and Sciuscià will open shop here and the Alpaca and Merino shop will offer exclusive furniture customization options. You can even get Vanda to read you the future, and Curly will teach you about new hairstyles!
- Get to the stove: with the recipes of Laboratory 2.0, you can use ingredients such as tomatoes, wheat, sugar cane, potatoes and carrots to bring delicious dishes to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- More support for your life on the island: Nook Inc. will offer you even more support for your life on the island. From group stretching in the plaza and a larger closet to the ability to enact ordinances that slow weed growth or cause inhabitants to rise earlier, you’ll have even more options to adapt the island to your lifestyle.
In addition to the features included in the free update, players will have the opportunity to expand their experience on the island with the paid downloadable content Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise.
In this expansion, players will join the Casimira Vacanze team to design vacation homes for their favorite characters. Let’s find out in more detail some of the experiences included in this downloadable content, available from November 5:
- Join the Casimira Vacanze team: customers with many different requests will visit a new area, located in the archipelago where Casimira Vacanze is based. You can talk to customers to find out their wishes and then get to work to make them come true!
- Design Dream Vacation Homes: after choosing an island for your client’s vacation rental, you can take care of the interiors by adding pre-arranged furniture delivered in advance. As you design vacation rentals you will acquire various techniques, from changing the size of the rooms to adding elements such as partitions, dividers, columns, background sound, lighting and more. The vacation rental theme will vary by client and you will have many projects to work on. You can also decorate the exteriors.
- Renovate the houses you have designed and suggest cohabitation: As you gain experience you will unlock new furniture, and you can also make suggestions. For example, you can offer to renovate old customers’ vacation homes using different furniture, or even suggest two characters to share a vacation rental.
- Design structures: on the island that houses the Casimira Vacanze office there are several vacant buildings. Casimira wants to make the island more complete, so you can design structures such as a school, a restaurant and a hospital.
- Get inspired by the Beautiful Homes Network: take pictures of the vacation rentals you have designed and save them in your catalog, which you can open via the Nook Phone application “Network of Beautiful Homes” in the game. Through this application you can also see the creations of other players from all over the world **** and follow your favorite users.
- Use amiibo to invite other customers: usually, your job is to go in search of clients, in the archipelago, who dream of having their own holiday home. However, using amiibo cards from Animal Crossing already available you can invite a specific customer. With amiibo, you can even design vacation homes for busy locals like Fuffi or Mirco and Marco!
- Bring the techniques you learned to your island: the techniques you learn while working for Casimira Vacanze can also be used on your island. It could be the perfect opportunity to renovate your home! And if you offer the inhabitants of Casimira pralines holidays, you could intrigue them and entice them to visit the archipelago. Then, one day, you might even go so far as to renovate the homes of the inhabitants of your island!
But that’s not all: from 5 November, it will be possible to buy the Animal Crossing Series 5 amiibo cards, with new characters. The packages, which can be purchased individually, will contain three cards each. Players will be able to use these amiibo cards in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Series 5 will include a total of 48 characters, including all new characters and others who have not yet appeared in this format.
The NookLink service of the Nintendo Switch Online app will also receive an update on November 5th, which will add new items to be obtained in the game by accumulating Nook miles and the “Your Island Newspaper” feature, which will allow players to read the news of everyday. Players will also be able to discover tips on life on the island with the “Island Guide” and consult the Network of Beautiful Homes comfortably on their smart device.
With new content arriving on November 5th, the latest big free update Ver. 2.0 and paid downloadable content Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise, players will be able to continue enjoying life on the island for a long time to come.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Direct has unveiled the free Version 2.0 update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons and the paid downloadable content Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise, both available from November 5, 2021. Starting the same day, Series 5 amiibo cards will also be available. Animal Crossing.
** Full game version (sold separately) required to use this paid downloadable content.
*** Requires additional game copies and consoles, sold separately.
For more information: