Candidate for the Presidency of the Republic Soraya Thronicke (União Brasil) used your question to the also candidate Felipe d’Ávila (New) to criticize the president Jair Bolsonaro (PL) and make a “charade” during the debate in the SBTthis Saturday (24.Sep.2022).
“What is what is? It does not readjust school lunches, but spends millions on condensed milk. Take medicine from the popular pharmacy, but keep buying Viagra. You don’t buy vaccine for covid, but distribute penile prosthesis to your friends. What is what is?”asked Soraya.
In 2020, newspaper report metropolises announced that the government spent more than BRL 15 million on condensed milk, BRL 16.5 million on French fries, BRL 13.4 million on cereal bars and another BRL 12.4 million on canned peas in 2020.
In the same year, the Power 360 found that there was a reduction in spending on food, compared to the previous year. In the 1st year of Jair Bolsonaro’s administration, the amount actually spent – which is different from what was committed – was BRL 1.2 billion. In 2020, a year marked by the pandemic, there was a drop of almost 55%, to R$ 602 million.
REMEMBER HOW THE 1ST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WAS
O 1st date among the presidential candidates was held on August 28, 2022, organized by a pool of media vehicles composed of TV Bandeirantes, TV Culture, UOL and Folha de S.Paulo.
Participating in the debate were: Jair Bolsonaro (PL), Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (PT), Ciro Gomes (PDT), Simone Tebet (MDB), Luiz Felipe d’Ávila (Novo) and Soraya Thronicke (União Brasil).
Here are some of the highlights of the 1st meeting:
- Bolsonaro X women – the women’s agenda you made a good impression after the president called journalist Vera Magalhães, who asked the Chief Executive about vaccines, to “Shame on Journalism”. He also said that the professional had some “passion for him”. Ciro, Tebet and Soraya came to Vera’s defense;
- “chutchuca” – when defending Tebet, Soraya Thronicke accused Bolsonaro to be “chutchuca with men” and “tiger with women”;
- Petrobras – in the 1st interaction between Bolsonaro and Lula, the current president accused the PT party to leave a debt of R$ 900 billion in the state company; Lula reacted and said that the data cited by his opponent was “liar”;
- Supreme – without mentioning names of ministers, Bolsonaro declared what is there “judicial activism” in the performance of the STF;
- Brazil aid – Lula and Bolsonaro were accused lying about maintaining the R$ 600 benefit; both have already said they will keep the value;
- Janones X Salles – the deputy from Avante and the former Minister of the Environment discussed behind the scenes of the debate; the disagreement started after Salles reacted to a speech by Lula about deforestation.
#Soraya #riddle #criticize #Bolsonaro