Once the Nations League is over and back from national team stoppage of the month of October, the domestic competitions. Of the greats of the entire continent, the first to train on stage will be the Paris saint german. It will do so within the framework of the matchday 10 of Ligue 1, and his rival this time it will be Angers. These are the data that you are most interested in knowing about the game:
When is Paris Saint Germain-Angers? The clash will be played this Friday, October 15, starting at 9:00 p.m. in Spain (2:00 p.m. in Mexico, 4:00 p.m. in Argentina)
Where is Paris Saint Germain-Angers? It will be played in the Parc des Princes in the French capital. Its capacity is 49,690 spectators.
Where can I get tickets for Paris Saint Germain-Angers?
On which TV channel does Paris Saint Germain-Angers broadcast? To see it on television in Spain, we will have to have TVG2 (Galicia), ESPN Sur in Argentina, fuboTV in the United States, beIN Sports, beIN Sports Español and ESPN North in Mexico
In Chile, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador and other South American countries it will be available on ESPN Sur and ESPN Andina. In Central American countries, on ESPN2 North. They have all the programming here.
Where can I watch Paris Saint Germain-Angers online? For its streaming broadcast in Spain we still do not have data, in Argentina thanks to Star +, in Mexico as well and in the United States with beIN Sports CONNECT
In Latin American countries to see it in streaming we can follow it thanks to Star +. In Brazil it is also available on Now Net e Claro.
What was the last result between Paris Saint Germain and Angers?
Angers 0-1 Paris Saint Germain (1/16/2021)
Paris saint germain
– The French giant saw his immaculate winning streak in league last matchday. They fell clearly defeated against Rennes (2-0), although they continue leading the ranking with comfort.
– Without a doubt, the big news could be the debut of Sergio Ramos with the French team. Sergio has not played a game since May because of his injury problems, in 2021 which is being very complicated for him.
– A meeting to which those of Pochettino will arrive with the absence of all their South American players. There are CONMEBOL qualifiers that same friday and that is why the technician will not be able to count on Messi, Say Maria nor walls, who play with Argentina, or Neymar and Marquinhos, that they do with Brazil. They are also not available Draxler and Kurzawa.
– Angers have started very good season. So far it is 4th in the table with 16 points and only 1 loss in 9 games. In the past day he achieved beat Metz in a highly contested duel (3-2)
– Still, his balance against him Paris Saint Germain is lousy. They have barely beaten them in 3 of the 29 times they have faced each other, and the last dating from … 1975 !!! They have 10 defeats in a row In front of them.
– The block trained by Gérard Baticle a priori will have available to all players that make it up
Paris Saint Germain: Donnarumma; Achraf, Kehrer, Kimpembé, Nuno Mendes; Gueye, Verratti, Ander Herrera; Wijnaldum, Mbappé and Icardi
Angers: Bernardoni; Manceau, Traoré, Thomas; Cabot, Mendy, Mangani, Ebousse; Fulgini, Ali-Cho and Boufal
It is still striking that the Paris Saint Germain lose a huge amount of their best players because they are playing the qualifiers for the World Cup in South America. Even with this, the team template depth Galo is incredible, in which for me it is the best of its history. Above they face a rival against whom they haven’t lost for 46 years. Despite the good start of the Angers, the casualties and the defeat in Rennes, anything other than a home win would be a bombshell.
Paris Saint Germain 3-1 Angers