From the collaboration between SQUARE ENIX And Disney with the jewelry brand U-Treasure, will be born a fantastic collection of necklaces inspired by the timeless saga of KINGDOM HEARTS. Specifically, it will be necklaces with each an attached ring, consisting of three bands, which will be available in two different materials: silver And 10 karat gold.
In total, you can choose from ten different ring models, each different from the others, with ornaments, gems and a phrase engraved in English, specific to each individual model chosen. It goes without saying that the ten models will be inspired by as many characters from the series KINGDOM HEARTS, as listed below:
- Sora: Blue Topaz – “My friends are my power“
- Riku: Blue Sapphire – “I’m not afraid of the darkness“
- Kairi: Pink tourmaline – “Thinking of you, wherever you are“
- Roxas: Orange Sapphire – “Looks like my summer vacation is… over“
- Axel: Red garnet – “Got it memorized?“
- Xion: Black Diamond – “You’re both my best friends. Never forget. That’s the truth.“
- Namine: Diamond – “If it’s? We meet again, like we promised“
- Land: Citrine quartz – “What I do, I do for friendship“
- Aqua: Aquamarine – “The three of us will always be one“
- Ventus: Peridot – “Friends forever“
Below you will see an image of how the jewels will look upon purchase.
Now that we have illustrated the different products available, let’s get to the price and release date: for the version in silver, the price will be 22,000 Yen (about 168 €) while, for the10 karat gold, the price will be 66,000 Yen (about 500 €). Pre-orders will be open until November 2 and the necklaces will be available starting from February 2022.
Source: U-Treasure Street Siliconera