A ticket to the future is the new announcement what are you doing Mintic to do specializations, masters and diplomas in high-quality accredited educational institutions, in topics related to Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), with up to 90 percent financing.
The objective of this program is to strengthen the development and specialization of digital skills and abilities in citizens, according to Mintic on its website.
They can also help you finance tuition costs for master’s studies abroad, for an amount not exceeding 78 thousand dollars.
So, if you are interested in acquiring specialized academic training in ICT, this call may be for you.
(Also: Learn how to apply for the new OAS and Unir master’s scholarships).
• You must be a Colombian citizen.
• For the country call: be admitted to one of the programs enabled in the offer published in the call.
• For the call abroad: be admitted or enrolled in master’s programs at one of the universities with international qualification or accreditation: Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai Ranking), CWTS Leiden 2021, CSIC Webometrics, QS World University or ABET model.
• Be accepted in the credit background study and not be reported with a negative rating in any financial risk center.
• Have your own email account.
• Register through the means indicated in each call.
• The other requirements specified in each call.
(Also read: Until January 18, deadline to enter the education fund for victims).
Steps to apply
If you are interested in applying and meet the requirements, Mintic indicates the series of steps you must follow:
1. Review the terms of the call.
2. Enroll in one of the programs enabled in the offer.
3. Fill out the credit background study form and make the payment for that study.
4. If the result of the study is accepted, enter the application form and complete the information.
5. Check if your application was approved.
6. Upload the requested documents and verify that they have been approved.
7. Sign warranties.
(We recommend: These are the bad habits that never finish paying your debts).
This call opened on December 21, 2021 and will close on February 28, 2022 and is supported by Icetex as a forgivable loan.
You can check the legalization, renewal, disbursements and remission data at the Icetex portal.
Company offers aid to advance technical studies in the country
National reading, writing and speaking policy is approved
The 66 procedures and services that no longer rise with the rise in the minimum wage
Do you plan to save? These are the mistakes to avoid in your 30s
District University opens undergraduate quotas in 2022
#Mintic #finance #tuition #fees #postgraduate #courses #technology