Lotto draws and Superenalotto postponed: that’s why they aren’t there today
LOT AND SUPERENALOTTO EXTRACTIONS POSTPONED – Why didn’t the Lotto and Superenalotto draws take place today, Saturday 25 December 2021? The answer is very simple: today is Christmas and therefore a holiday. The scheduled draws have therefore been postponed. When? Monday, December 27, 2021. If you have made your bet then all you have to do is wait a few more days before finding out if luck will kiss you or not. But let’s see in detail the movements for the Christmas holidays:
- the draw on Saturday 25 December 2021 is postponed to Monday 27 December 2021
- the New Year drawing will take place on Monday 3 January 2022
- the draw on January 6th will be postponed to Saturday January 8th
- the draw on Saturday 8 January will be played on the following Monday (10 January)
Lotto and 10eLotto:
- the draw scheduled for December 25, 2021, will be postponed to December 27, 2021.
- the draw scheduled for January 1st 2022 will be postponed to January 3rd
- the draw scheduled for January 6, will be postponed to January 7, 2022
Lotto: what it is and how it works
We have seen why there are no Lotto drawings today, but what is it about? The game del Lotto consists in the extraction of five numbers, between 1 and 90, in each of the ten extraction wheels plus the National one. Once drawn, the number in question is not returned to the urn. The wheels in question represent the provincial capitals that host the extractions. They are: Bari, Cagliari, Florence, Genoa, Milan, Naples, Palermo, Rome, Turin and Venice. The national wheel, on the other hand, does not represent any city. In the meantime, those who want to play the Lotto must choose whether to bet on all wheels (excluding the National one), seeing the odds drop ten times for any winnings, or on one (or some) of them. The maximum number of numbers that can be played on each wheel is ten. The player can predict the release of a particular number (so-called “extract”): in this case it is also possible to bet on the succession of the five numbers drawn (determined extract). You can also play two numbers (both and ambetto), three numbers (terno), four numbers (quatern) or five numbers (five). Are you ready to try your luck starting with the next draw? We remind you that Lotto, Superenalotto and 10eLotto draws are held at 8 pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
#Lotto #draws #Superenalotto #postponed #arent #today