The trial for the ‘Rubiales’ case Focus your final stretch this week. In the event that the calendar is fulfilled, the judge will issue the reports of conclusions of the parties this Thursday and, with this, one of the most media causes in Spain will be put in recent years.
Last week, the complainant himself declared before the judge, Beautiful Jenniferwho accused Rubiales of giving him a uncontentive kiss in the Women’s Soccer World Cup medallero in August 2023. «They were thousandths of second. I felt that I was out of context, I knew that my boss was kissing me and this does not happen or should happen in any workplace, ”he said.
In addition, during the first week other witnesses such as the former director of Communication, Pablo García Cuervoor the former women’s soccer president Rafael del Amo, through the current coach, Luis de la Fuenteeven the players Misa Rodríguez, Irene Paredes, Laia Codina and Alexia Putellas.
This Tuesday was the turn of the former president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) Luis Rubialeswho has assured in his statement before the judge that He asked the player “a kiss” And she gave him permission, justifying that it was “like giving a hug” and “something totally spontaneous” and emphasizing that “having had the coldest blood and having been in a more institutional role”, although “not at all” he believes that commit “a crime.”
«I said ‘hey, the penalty is already forgotten, we are champions, this is also thanks to you. Without you we could not get it. ‘ She squeezed me very strongly under the armpits, He lifted me and when I asked him ‘Can I give you a kiss?’ And he told me ‘Vale’. That is what happened, ”said Rubiales, who faces a request for two years and six months in jail for the crimes of sexual aggression and coercion.
José Manuel Soto’s opinion about the ‘Rubiales’ case
The trial for the ‘Rubiales Case’ has monopolized the attention of all the media since it began, last Monday, February 3. Both the press and radios and televisions have collected each of the Testimonies that have been happening at the National Court.
In this sense, the singer José Manuel Soto He wanted to pronounce on the media judgment. The artist, a regular of social networks, has not been cut in criticizing the coverage that the media are making the case during these days.
«Spain is that country that takes Two years talking about a Piquito de Rubiales And he dedicates two news to two heroes of the Civil Guard who died fighting unequally against the drug traffickers, ”said the Sevillian artist.
In this way, Soto has criticized the wide media coverage that is making the Rubiales case against other relevant issues of the last months. In this case, the artist has referred to the two civil guards who died a year ago rammed by a Narcolacha in the port of Barbate (Cádiz).
Spain is that country that takes two years talking about a piquito of Rubiales and dedicates two news to two heroes of the @guardiacivil who died unequally fighting the drug traffickers.
It’s all very strong … pic.twitter.com/p1lrfqim5e– Jose Manuel Soto (@josemanuelsoo1) February 11, 2025
“It’s all very strong …”Soto has ended up in his message posted in X. However, this is not the first time that the artist is pronounced on the ‘Rubiales’ case. A few days after the victory of the women’s soccer team in the World Cup, the singer criticized a few words of the Vice President and Minister of Labor, Yolanda Díaz.
«What we have seen today at the Federation Assembly is unacceptable. The government must act and take urgent measures: impunity for macho actions is over. Rubiales cannot continue in office, ”Díaz wrote. A message that Soto replied: «They tell me that Yoli is asking for the head of all those who applauded Rubiales in the Federation. As a good communist, he loves purges… ».
#José #Manuel #Soto #coverage #Rubiales #case #Spain #country