Folders, balance and excerpt: up to € 3 thousand you pay only 20%. Melons Plan

Tax Bills: 80% discount. Fdi: “Everything on the tax will change”

The next government to guide Melons seems to have very clear ideas on several issues, one of them concerns tax bills. It is estimated that between now and the end of the year approximately will be sent to the Italians 26 million for a total of 1100 billion from credits accumulated since State from the outbreak of the pandemic. But of these – reads the Messenger – for different reasons, they can be to retrieve only about the 7% of that money. That’s why the new executive evaluates one maxi amnesty on lower tax bills to close accounts with the past e dispose of the huge backward that floods the offices ofRevenue Agency.

“The goal – explains a source from the Brothers of Italy and reported by Il Messaggero – is not a simple one reform of the tax system but the opening of one new era in the relationships between taxman And taxpayersinspired by mutual trust and the rebalancing of relations between citizens and the State. “The first step, in fact, is one amnesty wide-ranging on tax bills. The project that the new majority is developing provides for an operation of balance and excerptsor, up to 3 thousand euroswith the payment of 20 percent of the debt and the cut of the remaining 80 percent. And in the case of higher amounts, the payment of the entire tax increased by 5% in replacement of penalties and interest, with installment payments automatic in 10 years.

See also  Metalworkers ready for mobilization. "It will be a difficult autumn"

Read also:

Leo (FdI): “Here are the economic priorities of the center-right coalition”

Meloni government, ministers: the names. Who enters, who goes out, who goes up, who goes down …

Mattarella 5, with Giorgia the free ride is over. 8 to the “killer” Draghi. Report cards

Elections 2022, Catholics lost: CEI and Sant’Egidio irrelevant in the polls

Nigel Farage: “Meloni has passion, but little power, Europe is a cage”

Garbi (Banca Sistema): “Pnrr overvalued, there will be a recession”

Inter, new advisor for the sale: Zhang relies on Raine’s Americans

“Welcome back from the news of the right”, the blunder of Bianca Bizzarri at La7

Banca Ifis, communicated the sustainability objectives for 2030

Environmental education: Ricola brings young people closer to agriculture

Mitsubishi Electric Italia, inauguration of the new MIRAI headquarters

Subscribe to the newsletter


#Folders #balance #excerpt #thousand #pay #Melons #Plan

Related Posts

Next Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended