These are the conditions that you must meet if you want to enjoy the benefit ahead of time
The final stage of an employee’s working life may end earlier for certain people who meet certain requirements set out in the Social Security portal. As of March 17, 2013, a new form of early retirement has been established that can take place from that same date. Those workers, included in any of the Social Security system schemes, who meet a series of requirements, can access this type of early retirement.
The early retirement age is the age at which any worker can request to retire even if they have not reached the actual age set by the Government for the general population. In order to request early retirement there are a series of conditions, which may vary depending on the sector to which the worker belongs, as well as age.
Requirements to request early retirement
1. Have reached an age that is less than two years, at most, to the required retirement age that results from the application in each case, without the age bonuses being applicable for these purposes, from which they can benefit. workers in some professional sectors for carrying out arduous, toxic, dangerous or unhealthy activities and people with disabilities equal to or greater than 45% or 65%.
2. Being discharged or a situation assimilated to discharge.
3. Prove a minimum effective contribution period of:
– 35-year contribution, without taking into account the proportional part for extraordinary payments or the payment of years and days of contribution for contributions prior to January 1, 1967. For these exclusive purposes, only the benefit period of the compulsory military service or substitute social service or compulsory female social service, with a maximum limit of one year.
– Of the contribution period, at least 2 years must be included within the 15 immediately prior to the time of requesting early retirement.
– In the case of workers included in the Special System for Agricultural Employed Workers, in order to prove the minimum period of effective contribution (35 years), it will be necessary that, in the last 10 years of contributions, at least 6 correspond to periods of effective activity in this special system.
– In the case of part-time contracted workers, to accredit the minimum contribution period of 35 years, the different periods during which the worker has remained registered with a part-time contract will be taken into account. Once the number of credited contribution days has been determined, the global partiality coefficient will be calculated, this being the percentage that represents the number of days worked and credited as quoted. The minimum contribution period required for part-time workers will be obtained from the number of days worked.
4. Once the general and specific requirements have been accredited, the amount of the pension must be greater than the amount of the minimum pension that would correspond to the interested party due to their family situation upon reaching 65 years of age. Otherwise, you will not be able to access this early retirement formula.
Early retirement in 2022
Depending on the years contributed to Social Security, it is possible to retire before the established age:
– If the worker has contributed for 37 years and 6 months, at least he can retire at 63 years of age.
– If the worker has contributed for less than 37 years and 6 months, he can request early retirement at 64 years of age.
Of the years listed, two must be in the 15 years prior to the request for early retirement.
#apply #early #retirement