What if ?, the original series from Disney + and Marvel Studios, presented its second chapter last week, which took fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to an alternate reality.
In said installment, we saw T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) accidentally abducted from Earth by Yondu (Michael Rooker) instead of Peter Quill (Chris Pratt). Who in the MCU gives life to Black Panther grows up and becomes his own version of Star-Lord.
What if? Trailer, Chapter 3
What will we see in What if, chapter 3?
The episode will show a murder mystery and see Loki (Tom Hiddleston) arrive on Earth in an even more impressive way than in 2012’s The Avengers. Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nicky Fury will also be in attendance.
Premieres of What if? on Disney Plus and number of chapters
- What if? Episode 1: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
- What if? Episode 2: Wednesday, September 8, 20211
- What if? Episode 3: Wednesday August 25, 2021
- What if? Episode 4: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- What if? Episode 5: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- What if? Episode 6: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- What if? Episode 7: Wednesday, September 29, 20211
- What if? Episode 8: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- What if? Episode 9: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
- What if? Episode 10: Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
What if…? 1×03 via Disney Plus: what time to see the episode in Peru and the rest of Latin America?
Chapter 3 of What if? It can be seen in Peru from 3.00 am In the case of the rest of Latin America, it will be at the following times:
- 2.00 am in El Salvador, Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- 3.00 am in Ecuador, Panama and Colombia
- 4.00 am in Venezuela, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
- 5.00 am in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil
- 9.00 am in Spain.
Marvel, latest news