WandaVision successfully premiered its third episode on Disney Plus. The new production of the MCU presents the life that Scarlet Witch and Vision have after the events that occurred in Avengers: endgame. On this occasion, the couple’s twins were born.
What happened in chapter 3 of WandaVision?
Beyond the sudden birth of the twins of Wanda and Vision, several surprises were carefully placed in the third episode of the series. The most striking is the presence of Geraldine, who went from being a friend of Scarlet Witch to not knowing who she really is or what she does at Wanda’s house. Agnes and Herb are suspicious of this new character.
Who are Billy and Tommy, the children of Scarlet Witch and Vision?
In the Marvel comics, both characters they are part of the Young Avengers and they are known by the code name of Wiccan and Speed.
In the vignettes, Wiccan discovers that he and his partner Speed are lost twin brothers and that they are the children of Scarlet Witch and Vision.
Billy kaplan He is one of the members of the Young Avengers, the appearance of the character is inspired by Thor and Scarlet Witch. Wiccan is one of the possible candidates to replace Doctor Strange, since he is considered one of the most powerful wizards in the Marvel universe.
- Ability to fly, launch lightning and energy blasts.
- Cast spells that can manipulate reality.
- Create illusions, force fields, teleport yourself and other people.
- Astral projection and telekinesis. Her powers are similar to those of her mother, the Scarlet Witch.
Tommy shepherd is a mutant whose powers are based on those of his uncle, Quicksilver. He first appeared in 2006, in the Young Avengers # 10 comic. Like his brother, he belongs to the Young Avengers.
- Reflexes, agility and stamina increased.
- Move and accelerate at a speed that exceeds the speed of sound.
- His mind operates in an accelerated state, he reads at high speed and remembers everything he has seen.
- Generating vibrations that accelerate molecules in matter, causing any solid object to which it directs its vibrations to explode.
It is likely that in the MCU, as in the comics, both twins are separated at birth and then meet again when they are teenagers. The fact that Wanda’s pregnancy was accelerated can cause the physical development of the siblings to be similar, which would cause both to grow with an unusual speed.
Movies and series, latest news: