BMW Motorrad is announcing a whole series of updates for model year 2022: new liveries or colors that have just disappeared from the range, equipment, options… But what you can mainly deduce from the list below is which models will not be completely renewed for model year 2022… Although this also applies in the opposite direction: what you do not find in this list will probably be renewed before 2022. All speculation aside, a selection from the overview of what is completely certain:
- BMW S 1000 RR New Passion style with Mineral Gray metallic. M chassis pack is now standard, optional Dynamic Pack now includes Riding Modes Pro, DDC, cruise control and heated grips. Race Pack includes M Endurance chain, M Pack includes sports saddle, lightweight battery, GPS lap trigger, carbon or forged rims. Sport Pack disappears from the range.
- BMW R nineT Scrambler For a small additional cost you can now opt for off-road tires.
- BMW R nineT Urban GS Edition 40 Years GS disappears, off-road tires are also possible here for a small extra charge, and there are two new colors.
- BMW R 18 & Classic New liveries, where the chrome option can now be selected for any livery.
- BMW R 1250 GS New in the option list: a holder for the aluminum case set.
- BMW R 1250 RT New liveries, including Triple Black. Software update with new features.
- BMW R 1250 RS New Sport style with red frame.
- BMW S 1000 XR Triple Black is new, the XR also gets M colors (M Pack) for the first time.
- BMW F 750 GS & F 850 GS (adventure) Triple Black is new, Edition 40 Years GS disappears.
- BMW F 900 R New Exclusive and Sport style, pillion seat cover is no longer available. Some colorways are disappearing.
- BMW F 900 XR Triple Black is new, including handguards.
- BMW G 310 GS Edition 40 Years GS disappears, Triple Black is new.
- BMW G 310 R Polar White disappears, in its place comes a new Passion styling with red rims.
All updated models will be available from dealers from August this year.