Fateful news in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of San Cristobal: four dead from carbon monoxide inhalation. It happened on Saturday morning when firefighters verified the incident in a building located in La Rioja at 1100.
There, they were found lifeless a 27 year old girl of Peruvian nationality, two teenagers 14 and 16 and a 4 year old babe. Meanwhile, a 26-year-old girl managed to save herself.
The information was provided by City Firefighters, who traveled on Saturday morning to a building in La Rioja at 1100. Specifically to a first-floor apartment where neighbors reported a strong smell of gas.
There, it was found that five of four people who were in the department had died from inhalation of carbon monoxide.
News in development