In the distant Russian region of Yakutia, there was a sad incident, reminiscent of the notorious incident with the poisoning of hawthorn tincture: the men drank a certain substance, and paid for it not only with their health, but also with their lives.
Only an antiseptic acted as a hawthorn, writes “Interfax”.
“Nine people were poisoned in Yakutia, according to the preliminary version, after drinking an antiseptic. Three of them died at once, the rest were hospitalized in the district hospital “, – says the message.
Then three more died, the condition of the rest remains grave.
A criminal case was initiated under part 3 of Article 109 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (causing death by negligence to two or more persons).
Recall that in 2016 the number of poisoned with the alcohol-containing cosmetic product “Hawthorn” in the Irkutsk region amounted to 102 people. And three years later, in the same Irkutsk, the police killed a man, trying to wake him up with an electric shock.
Earlier, “FACTS” wrote that in February of this year in another Russian city, Novosibirsk, in the hospital, unfortunately, a two-year-old girl died, to whom her mother had given her to try baby yogurt before.