The action of the firefighters and the Local Police avoided personal injury
Firefighters from the Cieza park put down a fire that affected a home in Cieza this Saturday morning without, fortunately, personal injury. The events occurred around 9 a.m. in the morning, when a neighbor called 112 communicating that a lot of smoke was coming out of a house located on Quevedo de Cieza street, and that its owners were busy putting out a fire inside.
A patrol of the Local Police of the town quickly moved to the place, which after verifying the facts required the presence of the firefighting services of the Region. A crew of firefighters moved to the scene and quickly took control of the flames, which were located inside a chimney. The action prevented personal injury.
#put #fire #house #Cieza #caused #chimney