Relaxed measures, rising incidences: Where is the risk of infection highest now? Tips and tricks on how to get through the Corona spring well.
Munich – Germany relaxes the corona measures. And while the clubs are open again in some federal states and masks are no longer compulsory in schools in Hesse, the nationwide incidence has recently increased again.
Especially since the two significantly more contagious Omikron variants, the principle of personal responsibility applies more than ever. And even if many Germans are already vaccinated, recovered, or both, many want to remain cautious. Health Minister Karl Lauterbach (SPD) also warned of a summer corona wave on Sunday.
Corona virus: This is where the greatest danger of getting infected lurks
- Local public transport: The 3G regulation continues to apply in local public transport, in addition to the mask requirement. But where many people stay in a closed room for a long time, the risk of infection also increases, especially since the more contagious variants. Keep your distance, ventilate and wear a well-fitting mask: If everyone adheres to the measures, the risk will also decrease on the bus and train.
- Open-plan office/workplace: After months in the home office and short-time work, more and more people are returning to the office. A chat with a colleague, bending over a colleague’s computer – you quickly fall into old patterns. In order not to unnecessarily increase the risk of infection in the office, this is exactly what should be avoided. In addition, the following applies in particular: Where possible, stay at home if you have symptoms or have been in contact with an infected person.
- Restaurant and cafe: Sitting around a table with several people seems to make infections more likely. Good ventilation and distance to other tables can help.
- bars/clubs: As rising incidences in the carnival regions show, clubs and bars still harbor a high risk of infection despite the 2G Plus regulation. But if you finally want to party again after a month-long break, you should at least limit contact with vulnerable groups afterwards.
Corona virus: Increased risk of infection also in leisure time
- Gym and Co: The leisure facilities now have sophisticated hygiene concepts. But if you don’t want to get infected in the gym, you have to observe the hygiene requirements. This also includes the disinfection of the devices.
- supermarket and shop: Closed rooms, many people close to each other: The retail sector also continues to harbor a high risk of infection. Keep your distance and make sure the mask fits properly!
- outdoor sports: With spring approaching, outdoor exercise is easier again. Experts agree that the risk of infection in the fresh air is still lower. But here, too, it is probably advisable to continue to avoid dense crowds.
#places #greatest #risk #infection