Pumas had a disastrous 2021 Guard1anes Tournament, of the MX League, therefore, it was reinforced for the 2021 Apertura, however, it did not do it with the footballers that the fans would have wanted, so what they can achieve remains in the air.
Without more to say, here are the registrations, cancellations and renewals of the National University:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
– With the departure of Israel Lopez of the Argentine coaching staff Andres Lillini, Gustavo Vargas placeholder image and the Argentine Hermes Aldo Desio They arrived to accompany the helmsman on the A2021.
The Mexican already has experience in Mexican soccer, while the South American has performed other duties in Argentina.
We are three weeks away from starting the 2021 Apertura Tournament of Liga MX and Stove Football continues. These are the latest market news and rumors:
The Tigres UANL team continues to prepare for the start of the 2021 Apertura Tournament. Here we review how the ups and downs are going so far.
Guard1anes 2021 came to an end with the Cruz Azul championship and now Fútbol de Estufa will be with everything. Here the rumors, ups and downs heading to A2021.
Ready! The schedule for the 2021 Apertura Tournament of the Liga MX Femenil was announced, where the rest of the clubs will seek to snatch the crown from Tigres.
– Marco Garcia He returned to the first team after being separated after being accused of sexual abuse.
– The archer Octavio Paz arrived at Pedregal, after being with Tlaxcala FC on the Expansion League.
– The auriazul box presented the Brazilians Higor Meritao Y Jose Rogério.
The first plays as a pivot and the second as a winger or forward, both coming from the Railroad of the fourth division of his country.
– The Ecuadorian also arrived Washington Corozo, who plays as a winger and comes from Sporting Cristal.
– The side Efrain Velarde, the team’s youth squad and who was captain a few years ago, returned to the Cougars, after closing its cycle with Mazatlan FC.
– Once the tournament was over, the feline team thanked the Paraguayan Juan Manuel Iturbe, who had crossovers with the board for his contract, causing them to dispose of his services.
– Similarly, the Uruguayan Facundo waller left from Ciudad Universitaria, as the National University communicated to the Colonia Square that they would not make use of the purchase option, after looking again for a loan extension.
– The university captain, Juan Pablo Vigón, became a reinforcement of the Tigers, after several obstacles in the negotiations.
– For a few months he has been linked to the defender Johan Vasquez with a probable departure to Europe, but for now he will remain another two years in Pedregal, since he renewed until 2023.
This extension would help that if his departure is really given to another club, a recession clause will have to be paid.
– Jorge Correa, the steering wheel of the Sclub Sport Marítimo From Portugal.
– The Italian-Peruvian Gianluca Lapadula of Benevento.
– The Ecuadorian Enner Valencia of Fenerbahce.
– Andres Iniestra de Juárez raised suspicions of a possible return to the National University, after uploading a photo of Cantera on his Instagram stories. However, the supposed return of the Lobo looks complicated because he still has six months of loan with the border group.
– With the departure of Juan Pablo Vigón to Tigers, college students want someone to fill their void. The chosen one would be Fernando Beltran de las Chivas, however, due to the economic crisis, the cats would like to take him away as a loan, something that seems extremely difficult because the rojiblancos have not been able to close anyone.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!