It is a very happy day for Samanta Casais: her first child was born in the last hours. The boy’s name is Juan Ignacio and it is the result of his relationship with Juan Cruz Recchimuzzi.
Who gave the great news was the mother of the pastry chef, Susana Mendoza, who shared a cute picture of the child in the crib, wearing a gray vest and covered with a blanket of stars. “Life of my life! I love you Juani”the woman wrote.
Samanta was the most controversial participant of Bake off (Telefe) for the scandal that was generated around his professional past (something forbidden for the contestants), which caused his surprising elimination of the pastry contest.
Juan Ignacio was born, the son of Samanta Casais de Bake Off.
Casais shared the entire process of her pregnancy on her Instagram account, where she has accumulated more than 200 thousand followers. Some days ago, the young woman published photos of her belly with a picture of a lion that Juan Ignacio said, announcing that he was on the countdown.
Samanta Casais gave birth to Juan Ignacio, the result of her relationship with Juan Cruz Recchimuzzi. Instagram.
“Days or hours Juani? We don’t know. We only know that here we wait for you with a terrible anxiety! It all started its course, “wrote Sami.
Another of the most exciting moments of the pregnancy was on May 4, when announced that it would be a boy. And then, back then, the future parents, they were showing the assembly of the crib and all the preparations for the arrival of their first child.
The last publication of Samanta days after being a mother. Instagram.
Samanta’s disappointment in “Bake Off” that led to depression
Casais had established herself as the winner of Bake off, but later, was disqualified for irregularities in the affidavit that he completed before participating in the cycle in relation to his amateur condition. As a consequence, Damián Pier Basile was left with the prize of $ 600 thousand.
For this reason, the pastry chef said that she suffered a very strong depression. “They disqualified me because there were two clauses in the contract, two leading questions that I answered incorrectly. Being an affidavit, I broke the competition laws and that’s why I was disqualified. I was in a very deep depression. Thanks be to God, we moved on “, Samanta said in In the afternoon (America, at 15).
“The issue was afterwards, with the repercussions on the networks and all the violence that took place. There is a very fine line between what is amateur and professional. They said that I worked in television and they never paid me a peso, “he explained.
Samanta and Juan Cruz Recchimuzzi, who assures her helped her in her recovery process from depression. Instagram.
And she highlighted the role of her boyfriend, now the father of her son, in his recovery: “I say we went out because my boyfriend is also part of my team and it helped me a lot together with professionals, to get out of all that. Everything I lived from the screen to the inside was wonderful ”.
At the time you said that now he is in very good spirits. “Nothing to do my life in what was last year with now,” he said weeks ago before giving birth.
A month ago, Telefe launched the call to participate in the new season of the contest that is looking for the best amateur pastry chef in the country and they met the new rules, modified by Samantha’s experience.
The registration questionnaire asks if the person belongs to a group related to pastry, if they ever studied any aspect of food, pastry, bakery at any level and if they participated in an undertaking related to confectionery and what was their role if the answer is yes.
The most striking questions are: “Have you been on TV before? If so, please detail “and”Do you have any criminal convictions? If so, please detail ”. It should be remembered that Samantha was in a judicial case for wrongful death after being involved in a road accident in which a man died.