The island of temptations season 3 already has a release date. The reality of couples, presented by Sandra Barneda, starts this Thursday, January 21. This program has a great audience success. And it is not for nothing, one of the most famous scenes is that of Christofer’s beach race, which raised the show to 23.5% share and added 3,161,000 viewers.
So, starting this Thursday, Telecinco will present the third part of The Island of Temptations at 10.00 pm (Spanish time). At the moment, the only thing that is clear, according to the direction of the spanish reality, is that this season will have several peaks of tension between the participants.
The third edition of the show was filmed last summer in the villas and paradisiacal spaces of the Dominican Republic. On the novelty of this part, the Light of temptations will be incorporated, an alarm that will be activated when one of the participants is being unfaithful to their partner.
Contestants won’t discover the truth until Bonfire of Temptations, activity in which it will be known who the unfaithful person is. To date, there is no certainty if the format will continue weekly on Thursdays, or if it will be broadcast twice a week, as it has previously transpired.
What are the couples in The Island of Temptations 3?
- Lola and Diego. A relationship that seeks to have a child as soon as possible, but in which trust is still needed.
- Jesus and Marina. After five years as a couple, the routine begins to wear down the relationship.
- Hugo and Lara. They have finished five times and then have decided to attend the reality show.
- Raúl and Claudia. They had an open relationship, but they closed it because she couldn’t stand it.
- Leticia and Manuel. He comes to show that he has not been unfaithful to his girl. She, to find out if it’s true.
Movies and Series, latest news: