A child of Arab nationality died of suffocation inside a bus belonging to a talent development center in the Emirate of Ajman after being left unattended for 4 hours, according to investigations in Ajman Police.
The Director General of Police Operations in Ajman Police, Brigadier Abdullah Saif Al Matrooshi, stated that a report was received from Amina Hospital in the Emirate of Ajman on Monday evening stating that he had received a child who was brought from an Arab education center at the age of three years and eight months in poor health, after which it was found that he had passed away. .
The Director General of Police Operations added that by interrogating the workers at the center and examining the bus, it was found that the bus supervisor had neglected to drop the child off to the center because she did not notice him sleeping on the bus. Lunch at noon, and by searching for him, they found him in a bad condition on the bus, so they took him to the hospital after they were unable to help him at the center.
Upon arriving at the hospital, the child died as a result of lack of oxygen and overheating in the bus. Accordingly, the case was transferred to the Public Prosecution.
Brigadier Abdullah Saif Al-Matrooshi explained that the investigations showed that the center was operating in an activity contrary to what was registered in the commercial license, which was found to have expired more than a year ago. Child.
The Director General of Police Operations called for the necessity of caution, follow-up and monitoring of children wherever they are, whether at home or outside or in summer centers, especially with the high temperature in summer, warning of the dire consequences of neglect and causing harm to children.