The travel platform has named the ‘Travellers’ Choice’ awards, chosen by real users
Who has not ever searched for the best places to travel or the places to visit in a certain area? For all of them, Tripadvisor is their obligatory travel companion, a platform that shows all kinds of sites with opinions, recommendations and stories left by the users themselves. As they indicate on their website: “We have guided each other around the world”, because they know that this has been a year of resuming travel after a long break due to the pandemic and making the most of each adventure.
For this reason, they have now awarded the ‘Best of the Best’ awards of ‘Traveller’s Choice’, where the travelers themselves have chosen the awards: “People like you, real people who travel, try things and share experiences”. This is how they have recognized the best places that exist, whether for a family vacation, to plan a day of diving, to find the best hotels or to choose the perfect destinations. One of the most desirable lists, especially to overcome these days of continuous rain and gray days, is that of the best beaches in Europe. This is the selection awarded by Tripadvisor users:
1. Isola dei Conigli. Lampedusa, Islands of Sicily. It is a white sand beach, turquoise waters and fresh sea breeze. It will take you 20 minutes to get to this place that is very close to what paradise should be.
2. Falesia Beach. Olhos de Agua, Portugal. Protected by towering red sand cliffs, this white sand beach stretches as far as the eye can see facing the ocean.
3. Wall Beach. Majorca, Spain. It is a sandy beach that offers a warm, crystal clear and turquoise sea. The waters are calm and shallow, making them ideal for children.
4. Nissi Beach. Ayia Napa, Cyprus. Warm, crystal-clear waters on a long, wide beach surrounded by taverns, where sun loungers and parasols are not lacking.
5. Balos Lagoon. Kissamos, Greece. With a lake on one side and a beach on the other, the scenery is so stunning that you’ll practically feel like you’re on another planet.
6. Kleftiko Beach. Milos, Cyclades Islands, Greece. Now monk seals hide in the area, but before it was the pirates who hid their boats among the rocks.
7. Luskentyre Beach. Harrys Island, Scotland. A huge beach with white sand and crystal clear waters: almost a Caribbean beach in the North Atlantic.
8.Bamburgh Beach. Bamburgh, UK. It is a large bay covered with light sand, almost a desert part that offers wonderful possibilities for walks and picnics.
9. Leeward Beach. Fuerteventura, Spain. Immense dunes bathed by the calm waters of five beaches: La Barca, Risco del Paso, Mirador, Mal Nombre and Los Canarios.
10. Spiaggia di Cara Rossa. Favignana Island, Italy. A wild beach and an oasis of relaxation created with small stones, reached after a 10-minute walk along a dirt path.
11. Porthminster Beach. St Ives, UK.
12. Ses Illetes Beach. Formentera, Balearic Islands, Spain.
13. Reynisfjara Beach. Vic, Iceland.
14. Da Rocha Beach. Portimao, Algarve coast, Portugal.
15. Beach of the Quarries. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
16. Sarakiniko Beach. Milos, Cyclades Islands, Greece.
17. Plage du Sillon. Saint Malo, France.
18. Lu Impostu Beach. San Teodoro, Italy.
19. Weymouth Beach. Weymouth, UK.
20.Kaputas Beach. Kas, Turkey.
21. Falassarna Beach. Falassarna, Greece.
22. Fig Tree Bay. Protaras, Greece.
23. Tropea Beach. Tropea, Italy.
24. Palombaggia Beach. Porto Vecchio, France.
25. Kleopatra Beach. Alanya, Turkey.
#beaches #Europe #Tripadvisor