Almost a month after its western announcement, the title for mobile devices Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: ISEKAI Memories is shown in a second trailer in English thanks to BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment.
If you missed the very first trailer and the opening movie of the game, we refer you to our previous news. Below you can instead enjoy the brand new video, which in the duration of three minutes, offers us some excerpts of gameplay in which to admire the combat system and other sides of the game in action.
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: ISEKAI Memories Trailer
Enter the world of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime in a new RPG with 3D battles!
You won’t want to miss this exciting new adventure that brings together your favorite characters from the series – Rimuru, Great Sage, Gobta, Shion, Shuna, Benimaru, Gabiru and more – and even introduces new ones!
Immerse yourself in a new story supervised by Fuse, author of the original light novels! A mysterious girl named Shinsha has appeared out of nowhere, and claims to be Rimuru’s daughter. What is your relationship with Izis, the witch from the “land of mirrors”? Will Rimuru and the citizens of Tempest survive the challenges Izis and his followers have in store? Don’t miss alternate universe versions of familiar characters like Gabiru, who ascended the Lizardman throne in the land of mirrors, or Shion, who evolved after absorbing the souls of his fallen comrades. These stories will not be told anywhere else!
- Relive famous moments from the first season of the anime in fully voiced scenes! – The cast of voice actors also lends their talents to battle voices and interactions in the city!
- Use the nation building system to create your ideal version of Tempest! – Build and place all kinds of buildings and structures: your citizens’ homes, restaurants, blacksmith’s shop, workshop, magic-enhancing structures and more. Explore the city you built and interact with your citizens to get a glimpse of their daily life!
- 3D command-based battle system! – The controls are simple: just select the cards to form your hand. But there’s deep strategic gameplay that will keep you entertained as you learn how to effectively use the skills from the original series! Enjoy jaw-dropping finishing moves animations that will make you feel like you’ve stepped into the anime!
- The Predator and Great Sage systems will take you deeper into the world of TenSura! – The Predator system recreates Rimuru’s unique ability. Use it to strengthen your characters! If you’re unsure of your next step, the Great Sage system is here to provide you with advice and guidance.
- Animated opening and theme song! – The theme song will be “Phantom Lights” by Takuma Terashima! Enjoy a theme written specifically to capture the world of TenSura, while the animation is from Eight Bit, the studio that produces the anime!
Source: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Street Siliconera