Why, when we stand in front of a reflecting glass window, in a concrete house, do we not see ourselves as much as we see our image printed on the shiny glass panel?! There is no spiritual connection between us and these modern assets, only the old plaster and mud house, with its wooden lattice, does not let us pass like this, smells like roses and more, we crucify before him, shedding a tear of nostalgia, remembering the goodness of the first parents. In the concrete house today there is no echo of the soul, while the house of mud and mud and the wooden roof, where the songs of the people’s working hours, and groans from the fatigue of their daily sweat, this is our feelings for the first house, with the “derwaza” that opens to the guest and the wind, while the houses of today do not know their doors The wrought iron of pity, nor that pure love that resembles passion, which is like roses and more!
Why did we hear the neighbor’s groan and rejoice for his resounding laughter if the dusk breaks in the morning, and today we only like to hear people roar falsely about him, and if he laughs with his heart, the vein of envy stirs within us?!
Why was resolve and feasting “a time” that satiated the eye before the stomach, and the wills of today confuse the time of friends, and suffocate the stomachs of the bereaved?! Those who console you are few, and those who apologize are many!
Why “time” if the pilgrim returned, we would raise on the roof of our homes “Al-Bandira” rejoicing at his arrival, waiting for the “recoveries” of the Hajj, and today, when the road to Mecca was shortened, and people used to perform Hajj every year, and were able to reach it, we do not know who went, nor when they returned And has a righteous believer increased in the neighborhood?!
Why does the new dress of “Zaman” dance the heart, and the many new dresses of today make us bored, and some of them we forget for months, and when we remember them by chance, we find that they have lost the smell of the new?!
– Why was there a time when everything was expanded, and today we see the world narrow, and we narrow it down to us, and we narrow it down even ourselves?!
– Why do many trees today that we see as if they were not in their soil, and only palm trees still give their humanity and humanity to people and places?!
– Why were we “time” ahead of us with our simplicity, and that excessive kindness that does not leave us, and today we see us taking our steps backwards, and nurturing selfishness that was not from us, nor from us, until we don’t know ourselves?!
Why do feasts “time” taste in the mouth like the milk of childhood, in which our days brighten, our hearts are washed, and we become as light as a bird’s wing, while today passes Eid after feast, and no joy strikes the chest, and no good news is placed at the doorstep?! We left the feast in old age, and missed in that fugitive childhood fast forward!
– Why “when” children were the adornment of the streets of the neighborhood, and its beautiful noise, and today we fear for our children from our streets, and we fear for our children in our streets?!
– Why did the grandfather’s voice ring in the big house, and today the new house is tired of him, and his voice is absent in the small house, and he has no friend but his shadow that follows him, and a crutch that guides him on the way?!