Lion / 03.07.2021 15:04:11
The food venues and rides at the Summer Fair in León maintained a healthy distance, settling with more meters between in order to avoid crowds in each of them.
The Board of Trustees of the Fair informed that this first edition 2021 It was developed in an area of more than 33 hectares in order to maintain the social and family nuclei in a safe environment that allows them to enjoy the various cultural and artistic events in the open air.
In addition, several health protocols were announced to make this fair a safe area, such as the sale of tickets in self-service stores and 22 hotels in the city, a maximum capacity of 5 thousand people during events and concerts, and 3 accesses to the area with sanitary filters, temperature scanning and disinfection system with nebulizers.
For the population interested in attending, they were required to comply with the following instructions:
1. Mandatory use of mouth covers at all times.
2. Continuous hand washing or use of antibacterial gel.
3. Avoid consuming food or beverages while traveling. For this, 5 food consumption areas are enabled throughout the enclosure:
– Terrace of the Nations
– Macro terrace
– Tent of Traditions
– South Pergola
– North Pergola
4. Maintain a healthy distance at all times or stay in social or family nuclei.
5. Respect the traffic light for traffic control in all spaces.
People who do not comply with the sanitary guidelines will be consigned to the corresponding authorities.