Stove Football continues in Liga MX towards the 2021 Apertura Tournament, where most teams have already made several moves.
Here we leave you the latest rumors, ups and downs of Mexican clubs:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
– Marco Fabian he does not take his finger off the line. The midfielder acknowledged that there is a possibility that he will wear the red-and-white shirt again.
“I’m going to put it on hold because there is still no ‘no’ or ‘yes’, we are there waiting, then there is a possibility, I don’t know if it is now and if it does not arrive now, I hope it will arrive later because I would like to fulfill that dream , but there are approaches “, he commented in an interview with TUDN.
We are three weeks away from starting the 2021 Apertura Tournament of the MX League and Stove Football continues. These are the latest market news and rumors:
Guard1anes 2021 came to an end with the Cruz Azul championship and now Fútbol de Estufa will be with everything. Here the rumors, ups and downs heading to A2021.
Guard1anes 2021 came to an end with the Cruz Azul championship and now Fútbol de Estufa is with everything. Here the rumors, ups and downs heading to A2021.
The Tigres UANL team continues to prepare for the start of the 2021 Apertura Tournament. Here we review how the ups and downs are going so far.
– The Argentinian Lucas passerini has convinced the Peruvian technician Juan Reynoso and to the board of directors to receive a new opportunity at La Maquina.
The forward comes from an irregular year with Necaxa and saint Louis and if an offer does not arrive this summer, it will remain at La Noria.
– The runner-up of the U-17 World Cup, Bruce El-Mesmari, part of the Tuzos to sign with Los Angeles FC, who will give it on loan to Las Vegas Lights FC, a subsidiary club of the Californian team.
– The column of Tap Filtering from Halftime released more details on the matter of the Uruguayan Nico Lopez with the Amsterdam Ajax.
“Upon learning of the interest of Ajax, The tooth is doing everything possible for the auriazul club to release it at an affordable price. The board has responded that they cannot lower the cost, at least they would ask for ten million dollars and Ajax would not be willing to pay that amount, at least their first offer would be for less, even, the wish is for it to be on loan, which would reject Tigers “, you can read in his writing.
– The Argentinian Gonzalo maroni He is in the sights of the Guadalajara painting. The midfielder plays for Boca Juniors and plays like a natural ’10’.
The negotiation between the directives suggests that it would be a loan with an option to purchase, according to South American sources, however, they still have to sort out the hiring.
– Through Twitter, the border team announced the signing of the 28-year-old Mexican defender, Luis Lozoya, who in the past defended the coat of Red Sharks of Veracruz Y Alebrijes from Oaxaca.
– Although Jonathan Orozco He is the titular goalkeeper of the Canes Aztecas, Gil Alcala was announced as a new element of the team to create internal competition, after having spent the last years with the Queretaro.
– The Ecuadorian flyer Junior Sornoza back to Independent of the Valley, going out on loan for six months.
– There is an exotic footballer in the MX League, as the Mexican Colchoneros announced the hiring of the Slovenian striker Andres Vombergar. The European team was born in Argentina and has just finished fifth among the top scorers in the Slovenian league.
– Los Tuneros are close to signing the Uruguayan Facundo waller, who left the Pumas after the university cadre did not exercise the purchase option at Colonia Square, something that the Potosino team took advantage of.
– The side Emmanuel Garcia is a new reinforcement coming as a free agent and signing for a year. His last team was Pachuca.
– The 20-year-old defender, Carlos Prieto, left Querétaro to join the Cancun FC.
– Daniel Lajud come back from your loan with Tampico Madero and now he will defend the cause of Stripe2.
– Deer of Merida announced to the goalkeeper Rafael ‘Charro’ Ramirez.
– Defender Carlos Lugo will play for Roadrunner after passing through Tecos FC.
– The Ecuadorian Alexander Bolaños, who had been booked by Celayawill not be part of the plant due to a family situation
– Mauro lavolpe, Argentine midfielder, reaches Cancun FC, since Irapuato.
– Dorados of Sinaloa tied up the Mexican-American midfielder Jonathan Suarez, from Orlando City SC.
– La Jaiba Brava has a new goalkeeper: Marco Millán, from Tecos.
– The champion Tepatitlan announced to the end José Rivera, who is leaving the Tecos.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!