Day 1 of the 2021 Apertura Tournament, of the MX League, has come to an end, however, the Stove Football continues, since the clubs have until the first week of September to continue making movements.
Here the latest news and rumors from the transfer market:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
– After his contract was terminated last year due to indiscipline, which later became known was an accusation of alleged sexual abuse, Dieter villalpando I could keep playing soccer. The portal Halftime announced that the complaint has not been completed, but a judge refused to order the arrest warrant against the footballer and is now on the verge of going to football in Oceania, although there are also clubs from the MX League interested.
– Marco Fabian tried to stay in the MX League with Guadalajara, but things did not end up walking, so now he is ready to go abroad and everything indicates that he will go to Greece, as reported by the column Tap Filtering of Halftime.
– By not seeing action with the Coapa box by decision of the Argentine Santiago Solari, the Uruguayan Federico Viñas It is not closed to listening to offers from abroad, so it was made known The Sniper of the Record Diary.
In his column, the journalist assured that the Azulcrema board would only agree to let him go with a very good offer.
– On the other hand, the column Tap Filtering of Halftime mentions that the Eagles have not been clear with the Colombian Nicolas Benedetti to define his future, since on the one hand they registered him for the Apertura 2021, but on the other the coaching staff does not want him and asked the board to find an accommodation away from the Nest, because El Indiecito wants the Ecuadorian yes or yes Renato Ibarra. This situation annoys the Poet and his people, because they believe that by not speaking clearly to him they cannot move either to look for an option that suits them to continue their career.
– Even though it sounded like probable reinforcements from The Machine or Tigers, a Peruvian man Luis Abram already found a new club. The defender, whose last squad was the Velez Sarsfield from Argentina, will play with him grenade from Spain, at the request of the technician Robert Moreno, although for now an official statement remains to be released.
– In the same way, the also Peruvian Wilder Cartagena came to sound like the signing of the cement, however, their destiny is the Al Ittihad Kalba, from the United Arab Emirates.
The last team of the South American midfielder was the Godoy Cruz from Argentina.
– The technician of the royal box, Miguel Herrera, you want to incorporate one last reinforcement for your template. According to the first reports, El Piojo would have already started talks with the university board to take over the services of the Argentine defense Gaston Campi to replace the loss due to injury of the Colombian Francisco Meza. An advantage for the cats is that the defender is as a free agent, having as last team the Karagümrük of Turkey, although his letter belonged to the Trabzonspor.
– The son of the Brazilian Anselmo Vendrechovsky Junior ‘Juninho’, Patrick Ogama, will not continue with La U de Nuevo León, because El Piojo did not take it into account for his squad despite being a great promise.
The forward no longer gave him age for the U-20 and now he will have to look for a squad, be it in the MX League or Expansion League.
The hydro-warm table made the arrival of the Uruguayan defender official Fabricio Formiliano, from Peñarol. His contract is for three years and permanent transfer.
The Uruguayan Emanuel Gularte I could leave the Strip to join the Peñarol from his country, something that the Argentine coach has not liked Nicolas Larcamónas he considers it an important piece of equipment. Either way, the defender started the tournament playing the 90 minutes before Striped, taking advantage of the output of Israel Reyes to the America.
Jorge Sanchez did not enter into the plans of the Tuneros and will now serve in the Expansion League with Alebrijes from Oaxaca. El Perrito was an important part of the team’s promotion to the First Division.
The Colombian central Jose Ortíz He no longer found a place with the Gunners and this Wednesday he carried out physical tests with his new team: Independent from Santa Fe. During the preseason, the South American did not participate even when he was registered and will now return to his country.
The Argentine media Alan Sosa left the Athletic Brown to enroll with him Athletic Morelia.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!