The 2021 Grita Mexico Tournament of the MX League is about to play Day 9, but the Stove Football continues because the clubs still have until September 22 to make their moves, so they must hurry to close all their negotiations.
Here the latest news and rumors from the transfer market:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
Again the name of the Argentine Matías Almeyda has been linked to the Sacred Herd, since apparently the sports president Ricardo Peláez I would seek his return at all costs.
El Pelado is willing to return, however, he has his own conditions, which is to have a more reinforced squad for the winter market, therefore, if no transfer is made official, he will not live a second cycle with Guadalajara.
For now, the South American leads the Saint Joseph Earhquakes of the Major League Soccer, but his contract ends in December.
– Incredibly, the name of the Brazilian Dani alves He was on the Eagles’ radar when he learned that he would not continue in the Sao Paulo from your country, apart because Guillermo Ochoa could serve as a mediator to convince him to come to the MX League. However, from the intimate nucleus of the side, they prefer other destinations before Mexico, that is, Argentina, Europe or staying in Brazil.
Also, according to the chain ESPN, Boca Juniors and River plate They have already asked for conditions to take over their services.
– After being discharged from El Nido, Giovani dos santos could return to football in Spain, with the Real Zaragoza of the Second Division, as revealed by the portal Goal.
The only impediment to closing the deal are the high economic claims that the Mexican World Cup player has.
When it seemed that there would be no more movements in the Red Devils, the arrival of Pablo Gonzalez, who defended the colors of the Atlas.
The midfielder only played nine duels with the Foxes, but previously, he was one of the leaders of the Puebla.
– Due to the loss of the Colombian Francisco Meza Due to injury, the U of Nuevo León continues to seek reinforcement to strengthen the defense and would have two names, according to Multimedia.
The Ecuadorian Arturo Mina is one of the options, who is in a free condition after not renewing their bond with him BB Erzurus by from Turkey.
– The other option is Cameroonian Nicolas N’Koulou, who is 31 years old and did not extend his contract with the Torino from Italy.
– Finally, the source indicated that the names of Jair Pereira and Mario de Luna they are also in the deck because they are in a condition of libes.
– On the other hand, sources on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean have mentioned that the French Steven Nzonzi could venture to the MX League, as it was no longer taken into account by the Portuguese Jose Mourinho at AS Roma.
His name is also linked to the MLS, but the presence of his compatriots could weigh when choosing his destination.
The lagoon team renewed the youth squad on Tuesday Omar fields, extending his stay until 2025. Only in Guard1anes 2021 the midfielder made his debut in the First Division, but he has become one of the youth with the best projection in the Uruguayan era Guillermo Almada.
Los Rojinegros announced this Monday the hiring of the Ecuadorian Aníbal Chalá, hours after Toluca announced that the full-back would no longer be at the club.
“Welcome to the red and black transformation, Aníbal Chalá!”, wrote the Guadalajara painting in networks, along with a photo of the player wearing the shirt.
Last season the South American was on loan with him Dijon FC from France.
Given the bad situation that the Canes Aztecas are going through, the Colombian’s return is being considered Edwin cardona, who is not having continuity with Boca Juniors.
However, his return would be until the following semester.
On this, his representative expressed: “I know that he will continue training until the last day of his contract. If he feels good and does not play, he will surely express his position to the coaching staff. Otherwise he will return to Xolos in December.”.
– Although the news had already been known since last week, just this Tuesday Joaquin del Olmo was officially introduced as the new Sporting Director of Juarez, after seven years out of Mexican soccer.
El Jaibo comes from carrying out this position in the Real Oviedo from Spain, who plays in the Second Division.
– At last the border officials made the arrival of the Brazilian official Fernandinho, from Chapecoense.
At the age of 24, the South American plays as a right winger, standing out for his skill, speed and good individual technique.
Finally, the Juárez team announced the loss of the Paraguayan forward Blas Armoa, who only played 16 games in two tournaments.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!