Day 6 of the Liga MX Grita Mexico 2021 Tournament has concluded, but at the same time, the Stove Soccer continues because the clubs still have until the first week of September to make their moves.
Here the latest news and rumors from the transfer market:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
Faced with the possibility that Victor Manuel Vucetich is dismissed from the technical direction of Guadalajara, both Amaury vergara What Ricardo Peláez have their favorites to replace it, indicated The Sniper of the Record Journal.
The owner’s favorite is Marcelo Michel Leaño so he has done a good job with the Basic Forces of the club, while the sports president would opt for the Argentine Antonio Mohamed or Jaime lozano.
Everything will depend on the result obtained by the Herd against Necaxa this weekend.
– Las Águilas ended up registering the Ecuadorian Renato Ibarra to their ranks, but the technician Santiago Solari He still wants another reinforcement who plays as a right winger to make internal competition to the South American. The Coapa team has until September 22 to release a foreign place and the plan is that the Colombian Nicolas Benedetti be the one sacrificed even when he has overcome his muscle injury and has been available.
The main objective of the directive is to place it on the market in South America or the Major League Soccer.
– The Chilean newspaper Encancha made it known that the Chilean Nico Castillo would be close to becoming a player of the Youth of Brazil, missing small details to close his signing.
The publication details that the Brazilian team has focused on the Andean striker due to the fact that the hiring of the Argentine fell Nicolas Blandi, since there was an arrangement between the club and the Colo Colo by the attacker, but he refused to go to Brazil.
The network breaker has not played an official duel since January 2020, after recovering from two operations: rupture of the rectus femoris tendon and after an arterial thrombosis. Therefore, it is ruled out that Nico will sign with the Catholic University, club with which he was related, but there was no formal proposal.
– In an interview with ESPN, Jonathan Dos Santos accepted that he would have liked to play with Coapa’s team and now hopes to be able to retire with The Los Angeles Galaxy. The midfielder still has a one-year contract with the Galaxy.
Luis Romo he maintains the hope of emigrating to the Old Continent as soon as possible, although he admitted that so far he has no certainty in the negotiations that his representative is carrying out.
The midfielder commented that he is very excited about the possibility of leaving before starting the game. Qatar World Cup 2022but for now it will have to wait.
“There is nothing so far, there are approaches, rumors. So, as long as there is nothing certain, as long as there is no proposal on the table, I do not want to be one hundred percent excited; I am very focused on Cruz Azul”, commented for TUDN. It should be remembered that after achieving the bronze medal in Tokyo, the Getafe he approached him, unable to advance in the negotiation.
It was ratified that Santiago Munoz if it is close to reaching the Old Continent, as the Peruvian technician made it known Juan Reynoso during the conference of Stars game between MLS and the MX League.
In recent weeks, rumors have suggested that the forward is close to closing a deal with him. Newcastle from England.
Likewise, it is mentioned that both El Ranger and Las Hurracas are only waiting for authorization from the Premier League, since it does not have the necessary points of the Governing Body Endorsement (GBE), with which a candidate player is rated on his performance in the last twelve months.
– After the loss to Pachuca, the Queretaro institution decided to cease Hector Altamirano as technical director. Soon, Gallos Blancos moved and announced the Uruguayan Leonardo Ramos as its new helmsman, who has directed in his country and in Ecuador. “I am Leonardo Ramos and I wanted to address the Gallos Blancos fans. I want to tell them that I am very excited to arrive at the club, I had high expectations of arriving in Mexico and especially leading Querétaro”, expressed in social networks.
– After his signing with Querétaro fell, the Argentine Nico Sanchez He has already found a team in his country, signing for 18 months. This Monday, Godoy Cruz announced the central defender as his reinforcement, who became an idol in Striped.
From Chile it is mentioned that the Chilean Humberto Suazo I would go back to Mexico to play with Stripe2, the Monterrey subsidiary in the Expansion League. “What was an open secret came to fruition this Wednesday: the 40-year-old striker is no longer a Sports La Serena player. Suazo’s future points to Mexico, because Chupete has the option of joining the Rayados subsidiary, painting of which he is an idol “revealed the page Redgol From Chile. It is not known if he would arrive as a player or part of the coaching staff headed by Aldo from Nigris.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!