SAW releases a new trailer of the series “Speed Strats” to promote SONIC ORIGINSthis time focused on Sonic 3 & Knucklesthe fourth game in the collection available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Below we can see the new video, while at this link you can find ours review of the title.
SONIC ORIGINS – Speed Strats # 5
“Sonic Origins Speed Strats” episode 5 – Now available
Get ready for the latest Sonic news! SAW released the fifth episode of Sonic Origins Speed Stratsto update players on everything related Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knucklestitle contained in Sonic Origins.
In the fifth episode of Sonic Origins Speed Strats, SEGA reveals the first meeting between Sonic and Knuckles the Echidna, the guardian of the powerful Master Emeralds of Angel Island. After being defeated in Sonic 2Dr. Eggman crashed on Angel Island and teamed up with Knuckles to harness the power of the Master Emerald, repair his Death Egg, and take over the world.
Meanwhile, Sonic and Tails have come to the island with the Chaos Emeralds of Sonic 2, which Knuckles soon stole from the hands of the Blue Lightning Bolt. Afterward, the heroes continued their journey across Angel Island to retrieve the Emeralds and stop Dr. Eggman and Knuckles.
Here are the new features of the game Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles:
- As Knuckles: In addition to Sonic and Tails, it will be possible to impersonate Knuckles the Echidna and use its abilities, such as the ability to glide and climb walls to explore every corner of Angel Island.
- Bonus phases: After passing a pole with 20 or more rings, it will be possible to jump on the star that appears to access one of the three bonus phases.
- Special stages: it will be possible to collect all seven Chaos Emeralds and obtain 50 rings to unlock the “super” forms of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, and access the special stages of the game.
- Super Emerald: After completing the special stages of the game, it will be possible to take the seven Chaos Emeralds to the Hidden Palace to transform them into Super Emeralds. Once activated, Super Emeralds can be used to unlock Hyper Sonic, Hyper Tails and Hyper Knuckles.
- Competition mode: In this mode, it will be possible to compete head-to-head with another person in a split-screen race, across five unique zones and three different game modes.
- Double attack: Using this new ability, Sonic will be able to deflect enemy bullets and become invulnerable for a few moments.
- Elemental shields: Throughout Angel Island, in each zone it will be possible to unlock object screens containing elemental shields of water, flame or lightning.
Sonic Origins is available now for € 39.99 on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch ™ and PC.
#SONIC #ORIGINS #trailer #dedicated #Knuckles