Thanks to a brand new trailer, SAW is Blind Squirrel Entertainment show us the various improvements that Sonic Colors: Ultimate will be able to propose to his players from September 7, the day it will officially debut on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch is PC.
More specifically, the improvements shown in today’s video are:
- HD updates – New high definition updates and enhancements, including 60 FPS, improved lighting and graphics, and 4K resolution.
- New “Rival Rush” mode – Metal Sonic challenge to unlock rewards.
- Park tokens and personalization – Go to the shop and use the park tokens to unlock upgrades for Sonic, such as unique shoes, gloves and more.
- Jade Ghost – Transform Sonic, fly around and cross solid objects to reach hidden areas.
- Customizable controls – Customize the controls to find a layout that fits your play style.
- Saving Tails – Find a save point and go back to a safer place if you need to be saved.
- 100 Count Ring – Collect a 100 rings to get temporary invincibility and increase your score after each level.
- Music – The soundtrack is fully remixed to set the beat as you put an end to Dr. Eggman’s evil plan.
Below you can instead admire the trailer directly!
Source: SAW Street Gematsu