Finally the Marvel weeks returned to Disney Plus. With the success of WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Loki, the MCU now presents its first animated series: What if… ?.
In a first trailer presented, we heard Uatu the Observer, Jeffrey Wright’s character, explain what we will see in the program: “Reality is not a straight line. Every moment that passes is an opportunity for a new branch, a new variation. In fact, there are more realities than you can possibly imagine: an infinite number of What if? “
What if? Trailer, Chapter 1
With the arrival of this other vision of the Marvel multiverse, which was already talked about some time ago and we had a recent approach in Loki, we will see stories that will present us, for example, Peggy Carter as the first avenger, T’Challa as’ son ‘of Yondu and many other strange changes to what we know in Marvel’s MCU.
What if? Release schedule on Disney Plus and number of chapters
- What if? Episode 1: Wednesday August 11, 2021
- What if? Episode 2: Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- What if? Episode 3: Wednesday August 25, 2021
- What if? Episode 4: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- What if? Episode 5: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- What if? Episode 6: Wednesday September 15, 2021
- What if? Episode 7: Wednesday September 22, 2021
- What if? Episode 8: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- What if? Episode 9: Wednesday October 6, 2021
- What if? Episode 10: Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
What if…? 1×01 via Disney Plus: what time to see the first episode in Peru and the rest of Latin America?
The new Marvel installment can be seen on Disney Plus from 3.00 am In the case of Latin America, it will be at the following hours:
- 2.00 am El Salvador, Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- 3.00 am Ecuador, Panama and Colombia
- 4.00 am Venezuela, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico
- 5.00 am Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil
- 9.00 am Spain.
What if… ?, latest news: