After drinking alcohol at a party in a village in Russia, people started drinking hand sanitizers. The move was overshadowed by him and seven people died. At the same time, two people are in coma. According to reports, 9 people were partying in Tomatore village in Tatinski district. The sanitizer that people at the party drank was 69% methanol that was being sold as a hand cleaner during the epidemic.
The DailyMail report states that the first three people were killed and the remaining 6 were airlifted to Yakutsk, the regional capital. Later four more people died. Federal public health watchdog Rospotrebnadzor has reported that a criminal case of poisoning has been filed with the sanitizer.
Don’t drink sanitizer
The Russian government has asked people not to drink locally made sanitizers. So far 20, 64,748 cases of corona virus infection have been reported in Russia while 35,778 people have died. At the same time, 58 million people have been found corona positive worldwide and 13. 8 lakh people have died.