RRB NTPC Admit Card, Exam date and schedule 2020: RRB Allahabad Chairman RA Jamali has informed that NTPC (Non Technical Popular Category) recruitment examination will be conducted after the examination of ministerial and isolated category. Let us tell you that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) had earlier announced that the NTPC recruitment examination will start from December 15, but the board has decided to conduct the recruitment examination for the posts of ministerial and isolated category first. Railways has made complete preparations for the recruitment examination for the posts of Ministerial and Isolated category. RRB had conducted the last examination as a junior engineer in September last year. RRB will send information to those applying for the exam.
Schedule of ministerial and isolated recruitment exam
The single-stage CBT examinations for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment will be conducted from December 15 to December 23. All the guidelines of Kovid-19 will be strictly followed at the time of these examinations. 10 days before the exam, the exam date, exam city and travel authority for SC, ST candidates link will be activated. With this, the admit card of the exam can be downloaded 4 days before the exam. In the month of February-March last year, a total of 1665 vacancies were taken out by the RRB for ministerial and isolated posts. Under this recruitment, Junior Stenographer will be recruited for the posts of Hindi, English, Translator, Cook, Welfare Inspector, Teacher, Law Assistant and others.
NTPC possible after 23 December
The full schedule of RRB NTPC recruitment exam is difficult to be released this month. The Ministerial and Isolated Recruitment Examination ends on 23 November. In such a situation, if NTPC exams are to be held after December 23, then NTPC’s detailed schedule is difficult to come this month.
Railways has received 2.40 crore applications for NTPC, Ministerial and Group D recruitment of 1.40 lakh.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2020: Railways announce big announcement regarding recruitment of 1.03 lakhs of RRB Railway Group D
RRB NTPC has two types of vacancy –
The details of the (under-graduate) posts for the 12th pass are as follows:
Total Posts: 10628 (Classification of vacancies according to posts)
Junior Clerk cum Typist, Post: 4,319
Accountant Clerk cum Typist, Post: 760
Junior Time Keeper, Post: 17
Trance Clerk, Post: 592
Commercial cum ticket clerk, post: 4,940
The details of RRB NTPC Graduates Posts are as follows-
Details of graduate posts:
Total Posts: 24,649 (Classification of vacancies according to posts)
Traffic Assistant, Post: 88
Good Guards, Post: 5,748
Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Post: 5,638
Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Post: 3,164
Senior Time Keeper, Post: 14
Commercial Apprentice, Post: 259
Station Master, Post: 6,865
– There will be CBT (CBT 1 and CBT 2) in 2 phases for all the posts followed by skill test.
– Skill Test for Station Master, Traffic Assistant posts will be computer based aptitude test.
– There will be typing skill test for junior clerk cum typist, junior time keeper, accounts clerk cum typist, senior clerk cum typist, junior accounts cum typist, senior type keeper.
– Will be able to enter CBT 2 only, which will pass in CBT 1. Candidates with 20 times the total vacancy will be given admission in CBT 2. The skill test will be of the same candidate who will pass in CBT 2. 8 times the total vacancy will be called for the skill test.
After all, there will be document verification (DV) and medical test. Document verification (DV) and medical test will be the final stages of the selection process.
Final selection- Merit will be based on the steps given above.
– CBT of first phase will be of 90 minutes. There will be 100 questions. There will be 40 questions from General Awareness, 30 from Maths and Reasoning.
– The second stage CBT exam will be of total 120 marks. In this, 50 marks have been set for General Awareness, 35 for Mathematics and 35 for General Intelligence and Reasoning.
– A total time of 90-90 minutes has been prescribed for both the stages of examination. The maximum limit for disabled candidates will be 120 minutes.
– Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and during this period negative marking system will be implemented.
– There will be typing skill test of the candidates applying for the posts of Clerk, Account Assistant, Typist.
– Shortlisted candidates who pass the Computer Best Examination will be called for certificate verification.
– Candidates have to meet the prescribed medical standard as per the posts.
Both CBT exams will have negative marking. One third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Apart from NTPC, the schedule of Railway Group D (Level-1) recruitment examination for more than 1.03 lakh posts is yet to be released.