Bad news for lovers of animation, film and television. The famous voice actor, Raúl de la Fuente, passed away at the age of 75 in Mexico. His grandson Axel Espinosa announced his departure through his social networks.
According to the information, the interpreter died from diseases that had been diagnosed a couple of years ago.
“Friends, family, colleagues and fans. Today, Tuesday, June 29, 2021, my grandfather lost the battle against his diseases, it is a great regret for me to report that ‘the bending mustache’ has died ”.
“He spent his life dedicated to working, always with a smile in recent months making our videos live and relating anecdotes, answering and meeting again with his friends and his fans through this medium, Thank you for all the messages and all the joys that you were able to give him. ”Shared Espinosa.
The news was commented on by other big names in the dubbing world. Actors like René García (Vegeta in Dragon Ball) and Lalo Garza shared their regret for their partner’s departure.
Characters that Raúl de la Fuente dubbed
Performer will be remembered for voicing Basil in the Disney classic Cops and Mice, Kent Mansley in The Iron Giant, Agent Smith in the first Matrix movie, Grandpa Fletcher in Phineas and Ferb and for being Odin and the Narrator of The Knights of the Zodiac.
- Narrator in Knights of the Zodiac
- Narrator / God in Knights of the Zodiac: Heaven Overture
- Sergeant in Toy Story 1
- Star Wars Saga as General Moff Tarkin
- Space jam
- An unforgettable summer
- Spider Man
- Robert Stephenson in Steamboy, The Steam Engine
- Peter Ford in Detective Conan: The Fourteenth Victim
- News anchor on The Muppet Show (Mexican redoubling)
- Counselor Hammann (Anthony Zerbe) in The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
- Dracula / Drake (Dominic Purcell) in Blade Trinity (2004)
- Kurtwood Smith as Clarence J. Boddicker in RoboCop (1987).
Movies and series, latest news