Gunpoweder Milkshake will be released on Amazon Prime Video towards the end of the month. The film tells the story of Sam, an elite young hit man who must reunite with her mother and her brotherhood of murderers to save a little girl. Let’s find out together the release date, the plot and the cast.
From July 28, 2021 the new original film will be available Amazon Prime Video titled Gunpoweder Milkshake on the streaming platform.
The film is an action thriller directed by Navot Papushado and its characteristic is to present a cast almost entirely female.
Gunpoweder Milkshake: the plot
Sam he was 12 when his mother Scarlet she was forced to abandon her for her job as elite hitman. The girl was raised by the ruthless association for which her mother worked, called The Firm. After 15 years, Sam finds himself following in his mother’s footsteps and being a killer without restraints: he is faithful, efficient and talented.
Read also: Prime Video, Them: date, plot and cast
One day, a high-risk job does not go according to plan, and the young hitman will be faced with a choice: to obey The Firm once again or to save a man.innocent little girl eight-year-old named Emily? To survive, there is only one solution: he will have to find his mother and join her and her companions, known as The Librarians.
In the role of the protagonist, the young killer Sam, we find Karen Gillan, while his mother Scarlet is interpreted by Lena Headey, famous for her role as Cersei Lannister in the TV series Game of Thrones.
The rest of the cast consists of:
- Carla Cousin in the role of Madeleine, member of the brotherhood of murderers;
- Ralph Ineson in the role of Jim McAlester, the leader of the criminal organization;
- Adam Nagaitis in the role of Virgil, McAlester’s grandson and skilled assassin;
- Michelle Yeoh in the role of Florence, member of the brotherhood of murderers;
- Paul Giamatti in the role of Nathan, Sam’s adoptive father;
- Freya Allan in the role of Sam as a young man;
- Chloe Coleman in the role of Emily, the little girl Sam will have to protect.