In the new Pokémon Unite you can choose between different creatures that you can use in the arena, today in this guide we want to talk to you about Cinderace, explaining to you moves, build And strategies to make the most of this particular monster.
We recently talked to you about many details about the game, explaining – among other things – also the entire functioning of Ranked and Leagues. Find our dedicated guide at the following link.
For all our considerations on Pokémon Unite, we refer you to our review dedicated to the new MOBA for Nintendo Switch, you can find it here.
Here is the guide for Cinderace of Pokémon Unite, between moves, builds and strategies
Cinderace is a born striker, and is perfect for all novice players who are not yet able to approach MOBAs well. Basically he has excellent stats as a striker and good mobility, and will provide you with a set of moves useful for every need. However poor Cinderace has a low defense, so it may be a good idea to keep your distance.
Cinderace moves, stats and strategies
The pokémon as previously mentioned is particularly versatile, even if it is mainly equipped with medium range attacks.
- Scorbunny – level 1
- Raboot – level 5
- Cinderace – level 7
Now let’s move on to the real moves of Cinderace in the new MOBA available for Nintendo Switch:
- Blaze (passive): every attack after a move is empowered and burns enemies. Different activations deal more and more damage. When Cinderace’s HP drops below half the critical rate increases and attacks become faster
- Ember: Shoots a fireball that hits enemies and adds an attack to the 3’s boost
- Low Sweep: performs a slide dealing damage to the opponent and adding a stack to the 3 attacks
- Pyro Ball (Ember evolution at level 7): Kicks a fireball in the direction of the enemy, if it hits it leaves the opponent burned for a limited period
- Blaze Kick (Ember evolution to level 7): A fiery flying kick that always performs a critical hit and pushes opposing Pokemon backwards, burning them even for a short time. Also, the user becomes immune to obstacles while using this move
- Flame Charge (Low Sweep evolution at level 8): Charge forward surrounded by flames, dealing damage to any opposing Pokemon it hits
- Feint (Low Sweep evolution at level 8): increases movement speed for a short time and makes it invincible
- Blazing Bicycle Kick (Mossa Unite): A giant fireball is kicked towards the enemy, releasing a violent shockwave that deals damage to the area of effect. This move also increases movement speed for a short time when it hits
Below, the official statistics of within Pokémon Unite: Cinderace
- Aggression: 8/10
- Resistance: 3/10
- Mobility: 6/10
- Score (Goal): 5/10
- Support: 1/10
The best builds for Cinderace in Pokémon Unite
Scorbunny is a great attacking Pokemon, so you can go straight into battle with your allies. This one however won’t have enough stamina to safely survive close quarters battles with an opposing team’s Pokemon at first, so try to keep your distance in independent fights, or follow your teammates and attack together as a group trying to evolve as soon as possible.
The best moves are Blaze Kick and Feint to ensure the best mobility. You might consider replacing Blaze Kick with the Pyro Ball in order to increase the damage range. For the objects instead you can go up Muscle Band, Float Stone And Scope Lens, while among the battle objects theX Attack it will be fine.
Hoping that the guide was useful to you, we refer you to our dedicated section, with many in-depth information on this and other titles. You can find it at the following link.