TBS announces that Platinum End, animated transposition of the manga by Tsugumi Ohba And Takeshi Obata, will debut in Japan next October 7.
As previously anticipated, the series will continue uninterruptedly for twenty-four episodes, thus adapting the entire narrative arc of the manga. The company announced that Kaori Maeda And Shōya Chiba will join the cast in the roles of respectively Mimi Yamada And Mizukiyo Minamikawa. The cast of voice actors is therefore composed as follows:
- Mirai Kakehashi – voiced by: Miyu Irino
- Nasse Natsuki – voiced by: Yui Ogura
- Revel – voiced by: Hanae
- Saki Hanakago – voiced by: MAO
- Nanato Mukaidō – voiced by: Toshiyuki Morikawa
- Baret – voiced by: Ai Kayano
- Kanade Uryū – voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa
- Meyza – voiced by: Kikuko Inoue
- Hajime Sokotani – voiced by: Tomoaki Maeno
- Balta – voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa
- Mimi Yamada – voiced by: Kaori Maeda
- Mizukiyo Minamikawa – voiced by: Shōya Chiba
Waiting for further news I remind you that Platinum End will be released outside of Japan via Crunchyroll, although at the moment we don’t know when the anime will debut on the platform.
Source: TBS Street Anime News Network