The eyes of the actors and investors are now on streaming and proof of this are the productions that are developed with renowned interpreters.
With the film industry trying to recover from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in its market, It is not uncommon to see that actors like Robert Downey Jr. bet on exclusive series or films for this format. As expected, the salaries are equal to or higher than a conventional Hollywood production.
As we had commented days ago, Variety launched a list of the highest paid actors and actresses in cinema, but this time it presented a new group of artists who have seen their careers take off thanks to online services.
Only one Latino among the highest paid
After being part of series such as Narcos and The Mandalorian, of which it has already been confirmed that it will have season 3, everything indicates that Pedro Pascal’s career has streaming as his priority.
According to the specialized medium, Just for The Last of Us, an HBO show that has already started recording, the actor will earn $ 600,000 per episode, perhaps one of his best commercial deals. On the scale presented, the interpreter is above actors like Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin or Henry Cavill.
The best paid streaming
- Robert Downey Jr. – The Sympathizer (HBO) – $ 2 million per episode
- Chris Pratt – The Terminal List (Amazon) – $ 1.4 million per episode
- Jeff Bridges – The old man (FX) – $ 1 million per episode
- Bryan Cranston – Your Honor (Showtime) – $ 750,000 per episode
- Sarah Jessica Parker – And just like that … (HBO Max) – $ 650,000 to $ 750,000 per episode
- Cynthia Nixon – And just like that … (HBO Max) – $ 650,000 to $ 750,000 per episode
- Kristin Davis- And just like that … (HBO Max) – $ 650,000 to $ 750,000 per episode
- Kate Winslet – Mare of Easttown (HBO) – $ 650,000 per episode
- Gillian Anderson – The first lady (Showtime) – $ 600,000 per episode
- Viola Davis – The first lady (Showtime) – $ 600,000 per episode
- Michelle Pfeiffer – The First Lady (Showtime) – $ 600,000 per episode
- Pedro Pascal – The last of us (HBO) – $ 600,000 per episode
- Steve Martin – Building Murders Only (Hulu) – $ 600,000 per episode
- Martin Short – Only Murders in the Building (Hulu) – $ 600,000 per episode
- Alec Baldwin – Dr. Death (Peacock) – $ 575,000 per episode
- Angela Bassett – 9-1-1 (Fox) – $ 450,000 per episode
- Jude Law – The Third Day (HBO) – $ 425,000 per episode
- Brian Cox – Succession (HBO) – $ 400,000 to $ 500,000 per episode
- Jason Sudeikis – Ted Lasso (Apple) – $ 400,000 for Season 1
- Henry Cavill – The Witcher (Netflix) – $ 400,000 per episode
- Ted Danson – Mr. Mayor (NBC) – $ 400,000 per episode
- Sara Gilbert – The Conners (ABC) – $ 400,000 per episode
- David Harbor – Stranger Things (Netflix) – $ 350,000 to $ 400,000 per episode
- Winona Ryder – Stranger Things (Netflix) – $ 350,000 to $ 400,000 per episode
- Kieran Culkin – Succession (HBO) – $ 300,000 to $ 350,000 per episode
The last of us, latest news: