The image of man is harsh on the soul, that is reflected in the shards of broken mirrors, as if they were not his, created as ashes, exposing the soul, burdening the heart, and leaving in him that pain:
What weighs the heart is not the existence of lying, but the presence of those who are attached to it, those looking for it, and those who seek it. How beautiful childhood is that white space!
What weighs the heart is not the presence of cowardice, but the presence of those who quickly turn fear, and the trembling of the weak into cowards, and do not care!
– What weighs the heart, the persistent yellowishness under the eyelids, and the prominence of the shoulder bones, which cannot see the world with love, and does not carry a friend in times of trouble!
What weighs the heart to see the hypocrite every day, and which can not see it brings only distress, and that bitterness that is difficult to get rid of easily, and is easy!
How burdensome the heart is when people who are vain are crossed at the dawn of life, and you do not hear them say: Good morning, O beautiful world!
– What burdens the heart when it comes to the forefront of time and places for the converts, with their convictions, not their convictions!
– What burdens the heart is if you do not find in a place a woman who will be stopped by a small tear or a defeated or stabbing person who has forgotten time and dead hearts!
– What burdens the heart is that we do not find a place for the clean one among us, and we only find someone who wants to join him with dirt and tuberculosis without knowing!
What burdens the heart when the former find their place at the tail of the later!
– What burdens the heart is that you continue to carry the weight of others and the weight of your good, so the first does not thank you for carrying it, and the other does not doubt the weight of what you carried!
What burdens the heart is that you are a little absent from the place, and when you return with all the pains of your longing, the place does not know you!
– What makes the heart heavy is seeing the tremor of fading in the lower lip, and treachery at the bottom of the sunken eyes, and you want to say to him: Do not panic.
What burdens the heart when envy meets you, with its depressed color, while you are out of touch, carrying the morning scent!
What burdens the heart is to find someone who cancels you effort with a word, accomplishes with a hamzah, and is good with a whisper!
What burdens the heart is to work in the light, and to destroy others in the dark!
– What makes the heart heavy for someone who does not name, and does not pray on the Prophet, and says: I have completed my work!
What burdens the heart is the absence of wellness .. and only!
– What burdens the heart when you find a man who is content with the woman who is feminine, fixed by her action, drawn to her command, oh his tear is the last of his life, and her defeat is the end of her life!
– What burdens the heart when a brother screams, but does not find a second heart for him to give him wellness, and a word for you … and your help!
– But .. what makes the heart happy, and makes it green always, is that you open your door to thank, and receive praise like the rising of a sun that brings good tidings, or like the wings of doves flying from the thresholds of your absolute windows to them, and to give you a robe of contentment like a garment from Sundus, covered with purity Adorned with contentment, and to say good to people, do not turn around, and take gentleness with them, and do not care, for the most difficult thing that a person encounters in this life is to see his image in a broken mirror or in the shards of broken mirrors!
#Overloaded #broken #image