Mexico City / 04.09.2021 10:27:35
Will you say goodbye to the home office? The government of Mexico City increased to 80 percent the capacity allowed in private offices and corporate, despite the covid-19 coronavirus pandemic, which continues in the country’s capital.
In the Official Gazette of the capital, the local government indicated that the measure will take effect on Monday, September 6, as part of the start of the yellow traffic light in Mexico City.
He explained that the offices must maintain the preventive measures indicated the Health Protection Guidelines, which you can check here.
“As of Monday, September 6, 2021, corporations and private sector offices will be able to operate with a maximum capacity of 80 percent of its workforce, having to observe what is established in the Guidelines of Health protection that the corporate office sector must comply with to resume activities towards a return insurance to the New Normal in Mexico City, “says the document.
What are the general health measures?
- Place sanitary filters to detect symptoms and take temperature at the entrance of the personnel, suppliers and customers. Those with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees will not be allowed to enter.
- Mandatory use of face masks at all times.
- Use of natural ventilation. The recirculation of air inside is prohibited.
- Placement of antibacterial gel dispensers with 70 percent alcohol at the entrance and in use spaces common.
- Enabling traffic directions for entry and exit.
- Personnel must wear personal protective equipment (at least face masks and face shield).
- Constantly disinfect surfaces and objects with which people have contact, as well as other areas of common use.
- Mandatory use of the “System for identification of infections in closed spaces QR”.
Yesterday, the capital government reported that Mexico City will be on a yellow traffic light for the next two weeks, due to the decrease in cases and hospitalizations due to covid-19.