In the Mazda dealerships at the beginning of the new year, the updated Model Year 2022 version of the Mazda3, available in both 5-door hatchback both in that sedan 4 doors. The new model is aesthetically renewed and offers renewed connectivity inside, thanks to important updates to the infotainment system.
New Mazda3 2022, features
The new Mazda3 2022 outside is characterized by the new color Platinum Quartz. The rear lights and direction indicators also change, which feature a new Kodo design.
The Model Year 2022 is also enriched with the Homura special version, which in Japanese means “fire or flame”.
New Mazda3 Homura, special series
The Mazda3 Homura Special Series features more customization sporty of the car, through a series of exclusive details, both outside and in the cockpit. The Mazda3 hatchback Homura is characterized, in fact, by the presence of external finishes in glossy black for the shells of the rearview mirrors and for the 18 “alloy wheels.
The interior also has a sporty characterization with the seats in black fabric and the red stitching in contrast.
Mazda3 2022 infotainment
When it comes to the infotainment system, the Mazda3 2022 takes a decisive step forward. Thanks to the development of remote functionality (in car Wi-Fi / Connected Services), available through the MyMazda App, connectivity in the Mazda has significantly improved.
Owners of the Mazda3 2022 can therefore receive information on the status of the car, check the closure of the doors, the position of the car and also transmit the destination choice through the smartphone to the navigator of your car.
Mazda3 2022 prices, how much does it cost?
The Mazda3 2022, available only with engines hybrid e-Skyactiv with three power levels, 122, 150 and 186 hp. List prices of the hatchback version range from 24,850 euros of the Mazda3 2.0 l 122 bhp e-Skyactiv G Evolve up to 35,450 euros of the Mazda3 2.0 l 186 hp e-Skyactiv X AWD Exclusive.
For the version Homura the price list starts from a turnkey price of 26,000 euros for version 2.0 l 122 CV e-Skyactiv G up to i 29,200 euros for the version equipped with e-Skyactiv X 2.0 l 186 HP engine.
Mazda3 with 4-door bodywork sedan instead, it can be ordered at a list price ranging from 27,550 euros of the Mazda3 2.0 l 122 hp e-Skyactiv G Executive up to 34,250 euros of the Mazda3 2.0 l 186 hp e-Skyactiv-X Exclusive.
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 112 CV Evolve: 24,850 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 112 CV Executive: 25,850 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 112 CV Exceed: 29,550 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 112 CV Exclusive: 27,900 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 150 CV Evolve: 25,850 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 150 CV Executive: 26,850 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 150 CV Exceed: 28,900 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 150 CV Exclusive: 30,550 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 186 CV Executive: 29,750 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 186 CV Exceed: 31,100 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 186 CV Exclusive: 33,250 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 186 CV AWD Exclusive: 35,450 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 112 CV Homura: 26,000 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 150 HP Homura 27,000 euros
- 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 186 CV Homura: 29,200 euros
- Sedan 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 112 CV Executive: 27,550 euros
- Sedan 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-G M Hybrid 150 CV Exceed: 29,900 euros
- Sedan 2.0 l e-Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 150 HP Exclusive: 34,250 euros
New Mazda3 photo
Mazda3 e-Skyactiv X test video
They might interest you (indeed I recommend it!)
👉 Test Mazda3 hybrid e-Skyactiv X SPORT PACK
👉 Mazda3 Sport Pack Kit
👉 Mazda3 comparison test, diesel gasoline hybrid X
💥 I notify: to stay updated and receive latest news on your mail subscribe to the automatic Newsauto newsletter HERE.
👉 What do you think? Take a leap on the FORUM!
#Mazda3 #features #prices