Tim Burton will direct the new Netflix TV series entitled Wednesday, which will follow the events of Wednesday, daughter of Gomez and Morticia Addams. The cast has been almost definitively completed and Netflix has confirmed ten new new entries. Let’s find out which ones and the roles they will play.
Netflix announced and confirmed 10 new additions to Wednesday’s cast, the new TV series directed by Tim Burton and written by At the Gough And Miles Millar, creators of Smallville. The TV series will bring the events of the Addams family, focusing in particular on the daughter Wednesday.
The TV series will tell the story of Wednesday Addams as a student of the Nevermore Academy. The protagonist will have to solve one strange mystery which involved his parents 25 years earlier and will face a crazy murderer who terrorizes the city, and will do so thanks to his own psychic abilities and to the help of his schoolmates.
Read also: Netflix, “Wednesday”: plot and cast
Wednesday: the new entries in the cast
As already revealed in the past, the protagonist Wednesday will be interpreted by Jenna Ortega, best known for her role as Ellie in the second season of You. Parents Morticia And Gomez Addams will be respectively interpreted by Catherine Zeta-Jones And Luis Guzmán.
Among the new additions we find:
- Thora Birch (The Walking Dead) as Tamara Novak, head of the Nevermore Academy dormitory;
- Riki Lindhome (Another Period) as the Doctor Valerie Kinbott, therapist on Wednesday;
- Jamie McShane (Mank) as the Sheriff Donovan Galpin, obsessed with revenge against Gomez Addams;
- Hunter Doohan (Your Honor) as Tyler Galpin, son of the sheriff and unlikely friend of Wednesday;
- Georgie Farmer (Treadstone) as Ajax Petropolus, a clumsy and shy student of Nevermore Academy and a Gorgon;
- Moosa Mostafa in the role of Eugene Otinger, a quirky student at Nevermore Academy, and president of the school’s beekeeping club;
- Emma Myers (Girl in the Basement) as Enid Sinclair, sunny and eccentric roommate on Wednesday. The girl comes from a California werewolf pack;
- Naomi J. Ogawa (Skylines) as Yoko Tanaka, vampire and student of Nevermore Academy;
- Joy Sunday (Dear White People) as Bianca Barclay, one of the most popular female students in the school. Bianca comes from an ancient lineage of sirens and possesses the power of persuasion, through hypnosis;
- Percy Hynes White (The Gifted) as Xavier Thorpe, a charismatic student of Nevermore Academy, who comes from a very rich family thanks to his famous psychic father.