Many of the questions left open in the first part of the fifth season of The House of Paper will be answered in the next five episodes, available from December 3 on Netflix. What will the Professor do now after what has happened? Will Sierra be on the side of the gang? Let’s find out together.
The end of the series is approaching The paper house. There first part of the fifth season debuted on September 3, but the last 5 episodes of the second part, which will be available starting from 3 December on Netflix. What happened in the first episodes shocked the audience, especially because of the sacrifice of one of the most beloved members of the whole gang. What will happen now? Some anticipation can be grasped from the trailer released by Netflix and available below.
The paper house 5 – Part II: the plot
During the first part of the fifth season the audience witnessed the war total between band, locked up in the Bank of Spain for over 100 hours, and thearmy led by the Commander of the Special Forces Sagasta.
The gang managed to escape thanks to the extreme gesture of Tokyo who blew herself up, dragging the brutal with her César Gandía. Meanwhile, the Teacher helped Alicia Sierra to give birth his little girl and the latter is now unwittingly on the side of the gang.
In the teaser trailer we see the Professor intervene and finally arrive to the aid of his proteges while the enemy is still inside the Bank of Spain. There are still many questions that have not been answered, but there is one in particular that all fans of the series ask themselves: what will be the role of the son of Berlin?
Read also: Netflix, The paper house: who is The Professor (Álvaro Morte), career and private life
The cast of the TV series is now known by everyone, even those who are not fans of the series. Except those who died in the first part, which ones Tokyo interpreted by Úrsula Corberó And César Gandía interpreted by José Manuel Poga, the characters present in the fifth season and their respective actors and actresses are:
- Lisbon, nickname of Raquel Murillo Fuente, played by Itziar Ituño;
- The professor, nickname of Sergio Marquina, played by Álvaro Death;
- Rio, nickname of Aníbal Cortés, played by Miguel Herrán;
- Denver, nickname of Daniel Ramos, played by Jaime Lorente;
- Stockholm, nickname of Mónica Gaztambide, played by Esther Acebo;
- Arturo Román interpreted by Enrique Arce;
- Helsinki, nickname of Mirko Dragic, played by Darko Peric;
- Bogotá interpreted by Hovik Keuchkerian;
- Palermo, nickname of Martín Berrote, played by Rodrigo de la Serna;
- Alicia Sierra interpreted by Najwa Nimri;
- Marseille interpreted by Luka Peroš;
- Manila interpreted by Belén Cuesta;
Again, as a guest star, they may appear Berlin interpreted by Pedro Alonso And Nairobi interpreted by Alba Flores. Among the new entries of the fifth season we remember Patrick Criado, who plays the son of Berlin Rafel, Miguel Ángel Silvestre in the role of René di Silvestre, the great love of Tokyo, and José Manuel Seda in the role of Commander of the Special Forces of the Spanish Army, known as Sagasta.