We all knew more or less that nostalgia is a deadly weapon for marketing in the entertainment industry: Netflix just announced on Twitter movies and TV series that will become part of its schedule a July and … what to say, the 90s reign (for better or for worse).
In the tweet with which it made the announcement, the streaming service wasted no time in revealing its main dish: Atypical is now in its fourth season. Whoever is the social media manager of the group already speaks of tears, but we do not doubt that among the fans of the series there will be several.
We also report the trilogy of Fear Street, which Netflix will distribute in stages between a film and a TV series in July. The appointment is, respectively, for July 2, 9 and 16. In our summary calendar we have listed them all together, as officially indicated by the service.
You can see for yourself how much the 90s are the protagonists of the schedule, among which the last exponent of an Italian genre that symbolizes the decade stands out. To the delight of fans and / or detractors of cinepanettoni, we also have On vacation on Mars, arriving mid-month (July 16).
As was the case last month, we let you consult at your convenience the complete list of the titles coming next month (or rather, starting tomorrow).
- July 1: 56k generation, Labyrinth
- 2, 9 and 16 July: Fear Street – The Trilogy
- July 7: Cat People
- July 8: Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness
- July 9: Atypical (season 4), Virgin River (season 3)
- July 12: The Good Doctor (seasons 1 to 3)
- July 14: A Classic Horror Story
- 15th of July: I never… (season 2), Beastars (season 2)
- July 16: In short words (season 3), On vacation on Mars
- July 21: Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans
- 23 July: Sky Rojo (Season 2), Masters of the Universe: Revelation, The last love letter
- July 27: How to sell drugs online (fast) (season 3)
- July 30: Outer Banks (season 2), The last mercenary
In case of Announcements also from other streaming services, we will not fail to update you as always.