Check the account statement, enable a wafer and pay the debts. These and other procedures of the TelePASE, the City’s automatic toll system, will now be can consult and solve through WhatsApp.
The Buenos Aires Government enabled a new function in the system Boti, the automatic paperwork resolution chat, which is also used, for example, to monitor coronavirus cases or to consult about traffic violations, among other topics.
How does it work? You have to schedule Boti’s number, 11-5050-0147 and, from WhatsApp, write “TelePASE”.
Then, the bot will offer different options so that the neighbor can know how the system works, how to activate a TAG, see their invoices and account status, check what the current rates and means of payment are, or unsubscribe from the service .
From now on, the TelePASE procedures are resolved through Boti, the WhatsApp of the City.
To pay a debt, you must select option E, “View account statement.” Then, Boti requests the DNI or CUIT and patent number of the owner of the service. If there is a debt, the bot specifies the amount and enable the payment link to cancel with a credit or debit card or with a Mercado Pago account.
It also clarifies that it can be paid in person through an Easy Payment or RapiPago. Once the payment is made, the service will be enabled again in 48 hours.
It can also be consulted for the detail of passes made by the tolls of the Buenos Aires highways, and on bills to pay, by selecting option C “See my invoices”. The bot will explain the step by step to do it with the creation of a user through the AUSA site.
Since September, the use of Telepase is required. The measure was decided to avoid the contact of people in the toll booths, in addition to improving traffic flow. So far, as reported by the concessionaire AUSA, they have entered the system 971,000 vehicles.
TelePASE improves traffic flow. Photo Andrés D’Elía
How to join Telepase
- Through the page www.telepase.com; By phone at 0800-122-7273, in person at the toll points, or at the Piedras 1260 office.
- The user may register by completing their personal data, vehicle data, selecting the means of payment and request delivery of the device to your home address. You can also pick it up for free at one of the adhesion points: the special booths that were adapted in the tolls by previously adhering from the web.
- If you ordered it at home, once you receive it, you must activate it at www.telepase.com.ar/recibimitelepase and install the self-adhesive device on the windshield.
- With the completion of these steps, the vehicle domain will automatically be attached to the system and you can now travel on the highways of the TelePASE network.
- If the user has the device disabled, invalid or has debts, he must contact email@example.com to regularize the situation and reactivate your TelePASE.