This matchday 4 of the group stage of the Champions keeps us, as always, exciting matches. However, of the 16 duels that will be played the best of all is the one who will face the Liverpool with the Atlético de Madrid. Two of the fittest teams on the continent that still arrive with the controversy of the first leg on the retina (2-3) and in which especially the rojiblancos a large part of your options are at stake to access the round of 16. These are the data that you are most interested in knowing about the game:
When is Liverpool-Atlético de Madrid? The clash will be played this Wednesday, November 3, 2021, starting at 9:00 p.m. (8:00 p.m. in England, 2:00 p.m. in Mexico, 4:00 p.m. in Argentina)
Where is Liverpool-Atlético de Madrid? It will be played at the mythical Anfield whose capacity is no longer limited by COVID. Its capacity is 45,520 spectators spectators
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool-Atlético de Madrid?
On which TV channel does Liverpool-Atlético de Madrid broadcast? In Spain we can follow it on Movistar Plus and Movistar Champions League 4, Argentina with ESPN Sur, in the United States with fuboTV and Paramount + and in Mexico thanks to TNT Mexico and HBO Max
In Chile, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador and the other countries of South America it will be available on ESPN Sur and ESPN Colombia. In Central America thanks to Star +. They have all the programming here.
Where can I watch United-Atalanta online? For its broadcasting in streaming in Argentina they have it thanks to Star +, in Mexico with TNT GO and in the United States with TUDN.com, TUDN App, …
In Latin American countries, to watch it in streaming we can follow it thanks to Star +.
What was the last result between United and Atalanta?
Atlético de Madrid 2-3 Liverpool (10/19/2021)
– The reds came as a real plane in the last games. However, this Saturday in the league they escaped a match that they were winning at the beginning with comfort in front of Brighton (2-2) and lost the option to become leaders
– However, in Champions they count their matches by wins in which it is undoubtedly the most complicated group of the 8 of this first phase. They won with suffering Milan (3-2) and Atlético de Madrid (2-3) and they thrashed Porto at the Estadio do Dragao (1-5). They are one of the teams more scorers of the competition
– Klopp You will have at your disposal almost the entire squad for this great game, with the exception of the injured Elliott and Thiago
Atlético de Madrid
– The rojiblanco team cut yesterday a streak of three straight games without a win. They thrashed a rival who was surprising in this beginning of season how is he Betis (3-0) thanks to the goals of Carrasco, Pezzella in own door and Joao Félix.
– Luis Suárez will return to what he was your home for 3 and a half seasons. The Uruguayan arrived in January 2011 from Ajax and made history at Liverpool. Scored 82 goals in 133 games there, he became one of the great forwards ever in the club and won a Golden Boot, before signing for Barcelona.
– As historical it was the last visit of the rojiblancos to this stadium. It was in March 2020, just before the global pandemic, and they won 2-3 in extra time to reach the quarterfinals. Llorente was the great hero with his double and Morata put the icing on the cake. In 2010 they were also classified in the extension, in this case for the final of a Europa League that they would win, thanks to a goal from Forlán (2-1).
– In this decisive duel, the rojiblancos will not be able to dispose of injury to Llorente himself or to Lemar. What’s more, Griezmann saw the red in the first leg and he will not be on the Anfield pitch either.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Matip, Robertson; Keita, Fabinho, Henderson; Firmino, Mané and Salah
Atlético de Madrid: Oblak; Savic, Giménez, Hermoso; Trippier, De Paul, Koke, Carrasco; Correa, Joao Félix and Luis Suárez
Liverpool is one of the big favorites to win this competition. He has shown to have his own style of play, for years, hand in hand with Klopp. They are super vertical and fast and have a very direct game, powered by two bullets as they are Salah and Mané. Atlético de Madrid is the opposite, a block a lot more compact who likes give the initiative of the game to his rival, yes, he has the measure taken to both this team as to this field. The defeat of the first leg may weigh, but the moment of form of both and the need of the rojiblancos make me think of a tie.
Liverpool 1-1 Atlético de Madrid
#LiverpoolAtlético #Madrid #schedule #channel #Spain #Mexico #South #America #online #streaming #lineups