The most important statement of the UAE government’s briefing on the developments of Covid-19, today:
– From January of 2021 until August, we witnessed a significant decrease in cases, as the percentage of decrease in total injuries in January compared to August of 2021 amounted to 62%.
– The booster dose is giving the recipient an additional dose after receiving a basic dose of vaccination, and the re-exposure to the immunization antigen is to improve immunity to levels that are able to protect the body from the virus after the memory of its recognition decreases over time.
Providing safe vaccines for all segments of society that are suitable for different ages to ensure the health and safety of society.
The UAE has developed strategies that are highly flexible and quick in making proactive decisions, with the aim of dealing with the repercussions of the Covid-19 pandemic, to the stage of reaching the stage of recovery.
– As a matter of social responsibility, we would like to point out to all those coming from outside the country the necessity of conducting the necessary checks and adhering to the period of quarantine approved by the state in order to ensure your safety and health and the health of those around you.
– Which indicates the state’s keenness to preserve the health and safety of everyone living on the state’s land, in addition to achieving sustainable recovery in all sectors, including the economy.
– Community integration is a necessity that requires all of us to adhere to all preventive measures. We have returned to the workplaces, our students have returned to school seats, and the absorptive capacity of economic facilities has increased. This is evidence that the strategic balance has succeeded in reaching the stage of recovery.
– Emirates Today (@emaratalyoum) August 31, 2021