Until the Tuesday, August 31 You can access a 100% reduction of interest for the payment of ABL and Patent debts, paying in a single payment. It is due to the extension to the moratorium at the end of July, the Government Administration of Public Revenues (AGIP) had ordered.
In this way, the interested parties can still adhere to the Facilities Plan in up to 12 installments without interest or receive a 100% interest reduction for full payment in one installment.
“The Moratorium 2021 has been in force since February to accompany those who due to the difficult situation they were going through were unable to comply with their tax obligations for Real Estate / ABL and Patent taxes for the periods owed from January 2019 to October 2020,” said the AGIP in a release.
Also until the end of August, those who wish have the possibility to join the Facilities Plan in up to 12 installments, without financing interests.
And for those who could not comply in 2020 with their payment plan for any tax, they can rehabilitate it until August 31, also, with the same conditions as the original plan. They must do so from the website: www.agip.gob.ar/.
How to enter the moratorium
- “The Moratorium Fee 2021 allows you to get up to date in a very simple and easy way,” announces the AGIP on its website.
- It includes unpaid installments between January 2019 and October 2020. It is not necessary to join any service, or enter with the City Code.
- By selecting the tax owed (Real Estate Tax / ABL or Automotive Patent) you can view, download, print and even pay the ticket online “Fee 219”.
- To verify the periods owed included in this Fee, you must enter the option “Registered Debt” within the “Your Ballot” section.
- The debt can be paid with the following means of payment: Online payment with Visa and MasterCard (credit and debit), in cash with the barcode: Easy Payment and Rapipago (up to $ 50,000), ProvinciaNET (up to $ 100,000).
- By Internet and ATMs, with the electronic payment code: by Homebanking (with possible limits depending on the bank), PagoMisCuentas, Link Pagos, VISA Home and MasterConsultas.