La casa de papel 5, part 1, premieres this Friday, September 3 through Netflix. The second part, which will end the entire history of Spain’s most beloved robbers, will hit the platform on December 3. From its premiere on Spanish television in 2017, to its successful expansion into the world of streaming screens, the adventures of characters such as Tokyo, The Professor, Nairobi, Berlin, Denver, Moscow, among others, have left in their wake a good number of phrases that have served to reflect, laugh and move us. Therefore, in the following note we review the best expressions to remember the most outstanding moments of the series.
The best phrases that La casa de papel left us
The best phrases of La casa de papel they involve various themes. For instance, Nairobi She is a character very marked towards feminism, while Tokio invites more reflection, since she is the narrator and knows everything that happens. The same way, Berlin It stands out for its elegant philosophy and its very different way of living life. The teacher, for his part, being the leader of the gang, he provides messages that can be related to the art of war and the strategy to win. However, there are some other phrases about loyalty and love that do not go unnoticed at various times.
Next, we leave you a compilation of the best phrases of the characters most endearing from the first to the fourth season.
The best Tokyo phrases in La casa de papel
- “When we started we didn’t have a damn idea what we called ourselves, but we knew what our dreams were.”
- “We only see the consequences when they are right under our noses.”
- “What we do not see is also what most obsesses us, because when doubts have started it is not easy to stop them.”
- “That is nostalgia, discovering that things from the past that you didn’t even suspect were happiness … yes they were.”
- “In love there is always a clock that ticks (…) It is not worth loving someone, you have to arrive on time ”.
The best Nairobi phrases in La casa de papel
- “Professor, I am Nairobi. Berlin is not in conditions, so from now on I am in command. The matriarchy begins ”.
- “You don’t love anyone? Of course not, darling! You have no balls! To love you need courage, I do dare, look, I love you, I love you so much that I would have a family with you. You see, this is value, I’m sorry and I say it ”.
- “Fear is coming home at night alone. But one continues to do so. Take fear by the hand and continue living … ”.
The best phrases of The Professor in La casa de papel
- “There are people who studied for years to earn a fucking salary, we are only going to study for five months.”
- “Sometimes truces are the most important thing in war.”
- “They have taught you in life to differentiate between good and bad. If this is done by other people, nothing would happen ”.
The best Berlin phrases in La casa de papel
- “We are all going to die … that’s why I toast, because we are alive.”
- “Betrayal is inherent in love. Would my best friend betray me? Of course you do, of course you do, if the circumstances are right. Betrayal does not depend on how much you love someone and how, it depends on the magnitude of the dilemma that is put before you ”.
- “I’ve spent my life being a bit of a son of … but today I think I feel like dying with dignity.”
- “Death may be the best opportunity of your life, Sergio.”
- “A mattina my sono raised … O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao.”
The best phrases of other characters from La casa de papel
- “We are very small, like mice that have to go through life making holes, because we have no idea what else to do” – Moscow.
- “The girlfriend of a friend is like a radioactive town, even if 20,000 years have passed, it is still contaminated ground and you do not enter it” – Denver.
- “Darling, in the end, love is what makes us see life in a different color” – Mariví Fuentes, mother of Raquel, alias Lisboa.
La casa de papel, latest news: